hello all...looking for new puppy advice!

OP
anthony fiasco

anthony fiasco

Nov 15, 2012
Toronto, ON
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I dont know if i should post here or look elsewhere, but for my fellow Toronto natives, does anyone know of a great vet in the scarborough that understands the bulldog breed well?

OP
anthony fiasco

anthony fiasco

Nov 15, 2012
Toronto, ON
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Can anyone let me know a safe/healthy age when to introduce yogurt or veggies etc to a new bully?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I dont know if i should post here or look elsewhere, but for my fellow Toronto natives, does anyone know of a great vet in the scarborough that understands the bulldog breed well?

Can anyone let me know a safe/healthy age when to introduce yogurt or veggies etc to a new bully?

We do have a vet recommendation forum..but if there isn't one there, I think you should post a new thread so people will see it. In bulldog health??

As far as introducing yogurt nd fresh veggies, we started at 6 months.

OP
anthony fiasco

anthony fiasco

Nov 15, 2012
Toronto, ON
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Thanks for the response! I guess since he'll only be 8 weeks just fromms food and healthy treats until he gets older :) thanks

We do have a vet recommendation forum..but if there isn't one there, I think you should post a new thread so people will see it. In bulldog health??

As far as introducing yogurt nd fresh veggies, we started at 6 months.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Someone from the CKC recommended a vet in Campbellford. That's a really long way, in the Guelph area, but they really get a lot of bully patients. So if major surgery needs to be done, I highly suggest that you get their insight.

Some other Torontonians should chime in soon, but I take my boys to East York Animal Hospital. They prescribe holistic/homeopathic remedies, as well as the convential.

OP
anthony fiasco

anthony fiasco

Nov 15, 2012
Toronto, ON
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Thank you so much for this! Going to check the place out now online!

Someone from the CKC recommended a vet in Campbellford. That's a really long way, in the Guelph area, but they really get a lot of bully patients. So if major surgery needs to be done, I highly suggest that you get their insight.

Some other Torontonians should chime in soon, but I take my boys to East York Animal Hospital. They prescribe holistic/homeopathic remedies, as well as the convential.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome to EBN, and congratulations on your new puppie.

I have fed ftse since a week after we brought him home and I have found this to be very good we dont have Fromme in Australia.
I crated Ftse from day 1 and yes it did take quite a while for him to get used to it and now at age just turned 1 he loves his crate and when tired stands next to it to go in and as for sleeping through the night if that is correct at his age very good but memories remind me of getting up every two hours for weeks and being a zombie going to work and thinking my god what have I done but it is all worth it a this breed I believe is the best breed ever I just love the Bullies, and you will have so much joy having a bullie in the house.
Please post some pictures of Winston for us to see him.:)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hello and welcome to ebn. you have gotten good advice already so ill just say i cant wait to see more pics of your little guy. i would think that salmon oil is fine for a puppy just a smidge till you see if he is ok with it. i was reading someone started their dog on it at 10 weeks old a small amount then the recommended does a month later. some bullies are allergic to salmon so you never know.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online