Hi everyone, i'm Sharon from Uk

brit1chick

Nov 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
sophie scarlett
So happy to have found the site, going to enjoy reading about everyones thoughts, ideas, experiences etc...I am hoping that you can give me some tips and ideas about how to best bring up two sister puppies. They are due to come to us in a weeks time and although we had only intended to buy one, we fell hopelessly in love with both of them :heart:
I want to do what is best for them both and we have children who will help and love them, but if anyone has experience of having two bulldog pups at the same time I would be grateful of any advice. i have been reading up on them but there is no better experience than first hand experience. thanks in advance .

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Welcome! You are going to have your hands full. What a blessed event. Congrats!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: you will find a lot of info on the articles on the homepage, but just ask questions for specific issues and someone is bound to have some experience. Number 1 rule here is to Post Pics. lots and Lots of them!

L

Lucy-licious

WOA!! 2 at once :eek: You really are jumping in a the deep end....and what a wonderful way to learn to swim :love:
I waited unil Lucy was 2 before we got her baby brother Billy but in some ways it probably would have been easier getting 2 together as they will ahve company right from the start...double the fun, double the mischief and double the love and laughs.

When do your babies come home...2 girls :heart: what will you be calling them...oooh I am so excited for you cant wait for the pics xx

OP
brit1chick

brit1chick

Nov 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
sophie scarlett
we get them next wednesday ( a week today ) ....squeeeee! They are going to be called Sophie and Scarlett and they are absolutely GORGEOUS !!!!! ....I will have a look at how to post pics and you can see them in all their total loveliness :-)

OP
brit1chick

brit1chick

Nov 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
sophie scarlett
349.jpg

L

Lucy-licious

Oooh!! you better try to curb that excitement so that you can sleep before they arrive...cos like with new babies your gonna be up at 2 hrly intervals during the night for a few weeks xx :hug:

Its well worth it though x

L

Lucy-licious

30632d1352898484-hi-everyone-im-sharon-uk-349.jpg

OMG no wonder you fell in love and got them both....adorabul :love:

OP
brit1chick

brit1chick

Nov 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
sophie scarlett
thanks, they are lovely! can't wait to get them here, don't think my poor old cat will be too pleased though!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
They are so sweet!! How amazing for you to have two sweet babies and sisters!

I would certainly learn to be the alpha as soon as possible, read the behavioral and training board, and learn learn learn! Any questions at all, just ask away!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN and the wonderful world of being own by a bully!!! ..or two bullies in your case. How absolutely gorgeous they are.... oh wow :love: You are about to change life as you know it.. LOL But the rewards are the most wonderful experience you can imagine... So glad you joined and please, dont hesitate for a second to ask questions. It's helping others that this site is all about. Get your cameras ready.!!!!!! ;)

OP
brit1chick

brit1chick

Nov 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
sophie scarlett
Oh thank you all so much for the kind welcome and the words of advice...i better get reading up then before next wednesday !

Most Reactions