New to the website, look forward to learning more about our new member Charlie

Bully907

Nov 8, 2012
Fort Bragg, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
Hi everyone, we joined EBN because we bought our first english bulldog. Her name is Charlie, she is 13 weeks old today. She is awesome and the kids love her even though she may be a biter at times. We are live in Ft. Bragg, NC. We look forward to recieving advice and tips on anything bulldog. Thanks.

photo.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Welcome to the site, I'm nearly new here as well, I joined in September. I have 2 EB puppies, a brother and sister, they are 8 months old, and their names are Bulldozer and Blossom.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome to you and Charlie!! Have you read all of the articles from the home page yet? Look for the bulldog learning center on the right!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
hi and :welcome3: to EBN, a new puppy how wonderful they are so much joy and can be so funny at times.
Ftse was a biter too when he was a tiny puppy and boy did he hurt but he soon out grew it.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:clap: How precious she is! So happy you found us and I know you will find lots of great info here! Puppies do bite..A LOT! She will outgrow it, but try distracting her with non human chew toys nd a firm NO! Keep the pictures coming!! :D

titanowners

Nov 10, 2012
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Titan
hello and welcome...aww charlie is adorable...i just joined this site as well a couple of days ago because we bought our first bulldog too.it's a great website i've already learned sooo much from the friendly bulldog lovers on here and know you will too. welcome!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN! Charlie is adorabull :love: There is a ton of info and things to do here so feel free to join right in. We love to help and love to see pix of bullies and their family. We have contests each month for best photo and all sorts of activities. Glad to have you and Charlie join us ;)

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
Welcome! Charlie is adorable! We have been on the site since October, and love it! Watch out though, I find myself on here anytime I'm on a computer, and now have the app for my phone! Everyone is really nice, and so much great information. Can't wait to see more pictures :)

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:welcome3::smileywelcome: to EBN Charlie is a very pretty little girl!!!! If you have any question please feel free to ask everyone is hear to help.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN ... Charlie is Ador-A-Bull looking forward to lots more pictures!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!!!

Great to have you... Charlie is a cutie

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Charlie is a great looking pooch! Already giving you the stink eye ha ha ha...

Welcome to the club :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: so glad you found us! Charlie is adorable! :luv:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.