Hello from Az.... we are looking for a baby bully to add to our family.... anyone with any suggestions?

Alexis Antol

Nov 9, 2012
Higley, Arizona, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
was Brusier
greetings we are family of 2 adults and 2 young boys... we just lost our Sharpei of 18 years just last week.... so we are looking to find a young or baby bully to add to our family.... if anyone knows of any in Arizona please contact me

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Glad you joined!
All breeder info will be shared with you in PM because forum ruled don't allow any public breeder endorsements. But any member can share recommendations they may have with you privately. :)
Good luck with your search!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN..... I hope you find a bully to become a family member. There is nothing quite like being owned by a bully... They are just wonderful animals :love: Thanx for joining and I hope you will stick around and become active in the site. :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:welcome:

Sorry for the loss of your Sharpei. Such a long life for that breed. Your friend will have lots to tell the others at the Rainbow Bridge. If you are in the market for a bully, the rule here is thru private messages. Also linking to paste other sites here is not allowed. I'm sure someone will be along to guide you in the right direction via PM. You can consider Rescue, or check out the AKC website. breeders register there. Can't wait to see the bully you adopt. :2thumbs:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome! I hope you find your baby soon. Sure us nothing like being owned by a bully that's for sure. My gosh 18 years is a wonderful life. Goes to show the quality of care you give, sorry for your loss. :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hi and :welcome3: to EBN ... so sorry for your loss I know words can't help but your in my thoughts! Bulldogs are awesome, good luck with your search and can't wait to see pictures of your new family member when you find him or her.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN.... sorry for the loss of your sweet Sharpei. Best of luck in your search for a new family member. Please be sure to let us know when you find a new baby and share pictures with us

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: I too am so sorry about the loss of your Sharpei. We have a Sharpei/Rottie mix and have lost too many sweet animals in our lives. You should be very proud of yourselves that your sweet dog had such a long life. I know you will find the perfect Bully pup and hope you join us!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and welcome to ebn. i hope you find a bully soon and so sorry for the loss of your other family member.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Hi and welcome!! You came to exactly the right spot and I am sure someone has led you to the perfect person already. YOu will never look back now!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:hiya: and :welcome: Very sorry for your loss! An amazing life of 18 years. If you have some time you can check out our adoption section and look through Love A Bull Resscue which is locted in Arizona. Im not sure that they have young puppies but there are many rescues out there that may be perfect for your family. If you need anything at all please dont hesitate to ask :)

Most Reactions