Thread: Hello from Az.... we are looking for a baby bully to add to our family.... anyone with any suggestions?

Bulldog(s) Names
    was Brusier
    Likes (Received)

Default Hello from Az.... we are looking for a baby bully to add to our family.... anyone with any suggestions?

greetings we are family of 2 adults and 2 young boys... we just lost our Sharpei of 18 years just last week.... so we are looking to find a young or baby bully to add to our family.... if anyone knows of any in Arizona please contact me

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hello from Az.... we are looking for a baby bully to add to our family.... anyone with any suggestions?

Glad you joined!
    All breeder info will be shared with you in PM because forum ruled don't allow any public breeder endorsements. But any member can share recommendations they may have with you privately.
    Good luck with your search!

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hello from Az.... we are looking for a baby bully to add to our family.... anyone with any suggestions?

to EBN..... I hope you find a bully to become a family member. There is nothing quite like being owned by a bully... They are just wonderful animals Thanx for joining and I hope you will stick around and become active in the site.

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Sorry for the loss of your Sharpei. Such a long life for that breed. Your friend will have lots to tell the others at the Rainbow Bridge. If you are in the market for a bully, the rule here is thru private messages. Also linking to paste other sites here is not allowed. I'm sure someone will be along to guide you in the right direction via PM. You can consider Rescue, or check out the AKC website. breeders register there. Can't wait to see the bully you adopt.
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Welcome! I hope you find your baby soon. Sure us nothing like being owned by a bully that's for sure. My gosh 18 years is a wonderful life. Goes to show the quality of care you give, sorry for your loss.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Crazy Bulldog Lady Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Leesa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel & Molly (R.I.P. Madison 12/2013)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Hi and to EBN ... so sorry for your loss I know words can't help but your in my thoughts! Bulldogs are awesome, good luck with your search and can't wait to see pictures of your new family member when you find him or her.
    I suffer from "M.B.S." (Multiple Bulldog Syndrome)
    because one bulldog is NEVER enough!!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Hello and welcome to EBN.... sorry for the loss of your sweet Sharpei. Best of luck in your search for a new family member. Please be sure to let us know when you find a new baby and share pictures with us
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Hello and welcome to EBN! So so sorry about the loss of your Sharpei. I sent you a PM. Good luck!
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

I too am so sorry about the loss of your Sharpei. We have a Sharpei/Rottie mix and have lost too many sweet animals in our lives. You should be very proud of yourselves that your sweet dog had such a long life. I know you will find the perfect Bully pup and hope you join us!

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

well hello there and welcome to ebn. i hope you find a bully soon and so sorry for the loss of your other family member.

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Hi and welcome!! You came to exactly the right spot and I am sure someone has led you to the perfect person already. YOu will never look back now!!

I'm a good girl, I promise

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

and Very sorry for your loss! An amazing life of 18 years. If you have some time you can check out our adoption section and look through Love A Bull Resscue which is locted in Arizona. Im not sure that they have young puppies but there are many rescues out there that may be perfect for your family. If you need anything at all please dont hesitate to ask
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads