Hi Everyone from Dozers mom

Allybee8

Nov 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Hi everyone, my name is Erica and I have a 3 yr old english bulldog named Dozer. I love the english bulldog breed and everything about them. Their mannerisms even the snoring. I cant wait to meet other bulldog owners to share storeies etc with.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Welcome to EBN :smileywelcome: there are a few people on here that are fans of bullies but not too many :LMAO:Dozer is a very handsome bully you should post pics of him :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, welcome. I joined this site, in September , so I am kind of a newbie too. I have 2 bully babies, a brother and a sister, and they are 8 months old. I too have a Dozer, his name is Bulldozer, Dozer for short, and my female is Blossom. I love this site, it's a lot of fun, and I've learned a lot about bulldogs. There are a lot of great and caring people here, always ready to give help and advice. I also live in Canada, where in Canada are you from. Your Dozer is very cute, he looks a little like mine, they have the same colouring.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hi Erica and Dozer it's nice to meet you ... :welcome3: to EBN, looking forward to lots of pictures of Dozer!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: hey. :smileywelcome: to ebn we need to see some pictures please anyway the people on here are very nice an helpful so if you need anything don't hesitate to ask this is my sweet boy he will be 7 months on the 22nd View attachment 30298 LOVING HIS GIRLFRIEND.jpg

L

Lucy-licious

Hiya...:welcome: to EBN. Make yourself at home and join in some of the mad cap fun with like minded Bully people :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Glad you joined us!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, so jump right in and have fun.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Dozer looks like he is a handsome boy. Hope to see a lot more of him!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hello and welcome to ebn. so glad you joined just jump in and post some pics and tell us stories. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online