New Bulldog Caretaker Here

Delcrest

Nov 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball
Glad to have found this site to educate myself on this breed. In May, I lost my German Pinscher, and thought I'd never want another dog. As time passed, I missed having dog more and more. I did not want to go through the housetraining routine again, so I opted to look for a pre-owned model.
I found Tank for sale about an hour's drive from me and went to take a look. I had always admired this breed, but never had one. What a wonderful surprise to meet Tank. We hit it off immediately. What a happy loving guy he is. Of course he had to come along home as we were already buddies.
He fit right in and does not seem to be very affected by changing homes. He has been here three days, now, and acts like he has always been here.
Had him to the vet yesterday to get his rabies vac updated and the vet says he is in wonderful shape for a 5 year old. The vet gave me a quick primer on cleaning ears, tail pocket and the area under his 'rope'. Glad I found this site to learn more.

-Al IMG_20121101_201313.jpg

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
awww he is so handsome .... :welcome3: to EBN and the wonderful world of Bulldogs!!! looking forward to lots more pictures!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: I hope this is just the beginning of a very long and content friendship between you and Hank. He's a handsome fella!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to you and Tank (Meatball?)..... he looks to be VERY comfortable and right at home.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: He looks very content! I am sure he feels he is a lucky boy. But, in all honesty..YOU are the lucky one. Looking forward to getting to know you both and just so you know..one wee picture isn't near enough!!!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: that's awesome congratulations on you new bully he's very cute. :smileywelcome: to ebn everyone here is very nice so if you need anything just ask

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Congratulations on Tank and :welcome3: to the wonderful site of EBN with lots of info for us all to learn about our fur babies.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
So happy you and Tank found each other. Please be sure and post more pics. We love pictures.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN...... Life as you knew it is over. You are now owned by a bully. Trust me on this,, you are OWNED!!!! We have a just 6 yr old little princess that we diligently serve. Enjoy your time of service, it doesnt get any better than this. THanx for joining and I hope to see a lot more about tank and his family. :)

L

Lucy-licious

Aww Tank looks so settled in that pic...I'm glad you decided to share your life with him :hug:

:welcome: to EBN

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw so glad you found this site and cant wait to see more pics. nothing wrong with getting and older bully as most look for pups first. :2thumbs:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:mansfriend:

Welcome to the wonderful world or Bulldogdom

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.