Hi and thank you!

KT221

Oct 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Muffin (nickname: "pig", "my baked good")
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to drop a note to say hello and thank you for the warm welcome and all of the INCREDIBLE information on this site. I rescued my bully, Muffin, from an abusive situation three weeks ago. She has arthritis, a severe ear infection, low tear production, an eye infection, skin allergies and a hernia on her tummy, but she's recuperating splendidly with the help of some very good vets. By all accounts she is as happy as ever.

Anyway, I am a huge animal lover, but before Muffin I only had personal experience with many, many cats and miniature dachshunds. This site has been invaluable in helping me understand Muffin's needs and health vulnerabilities. Thank you all!

I've attached two pictures of my little pig. Her nose is dry in one of them...but it's all fixed now, thanks to the Aquaphor recommendations on this site!

Thanks so much, again.

KT221

Attachments

• IMG_4451.jpg
    IMG_4451.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_4529.jpg
    IMG_4529.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
she is so pretty and looks very happy to have a new family that loves and takes good care of her!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
You know looking at Muffin's pictures you'd never know she came from an abusive situation. :luv: I'm so glad she's in your home. Bullies are different there's no doubt there but we're here to help you out and learn about them. Heck I'm even still learning!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Glad you found Muffin the help she needed here. Hope you share lots more of her with us, and someday soon your advice can help someone else. That's the sort of thing that makes this site as great as it is. Us sharing our experiences, trials and tips.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome and Muffin is so lucky to have you and she looks beautiful

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:bravo: What a great story! And while she has to be one of the luckiest Bully's around..I bet YOU will end up the true winner here! Thank you for saving her and showing her what love is!! :hug:

Adorabull

Oct 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka truck and new puppy
I am new here too and agree this is an awesome place! Glad you rescued her. Hope she has many more happy years so she can forget her passed. Best of luck to you both:)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is a beauty..... love how she is all cozied up on her bed. thank you for saving her and giving her a second chance at a great life.

welcome and best of luck with her

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN. Hope to see much more of your baby bully. Thanx for joining.

L

Lucy-licious

Glad you found Muffin..you'll never regret taking her in :love:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw what a wonderful story and your such a great person for taking her in. cant wait for more pics. :D

OP
KT221

KT221

Oct 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Muffin (nickname: "pig", "my baked good")
Big thank you to everyone for the continued welcome and kind words. The people that belong to bulldogs are quite kind indeed.

It's pretty ridiculous how much I love Muffin. She's a light in my life. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated with pictures and info. And, I'm looking forward to hearing more about all of your babies as well!

Attachments

• IMG-20121024-00066 (1).jpg
    IMG-20121024-00066 (1).jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 111

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I love her coloring! Look at that happy face! I'm so grateful you rescued her. Welcome Muffin!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.