Greetings from central Washington!

Zapien

Oct 30, 2012
Zillah, Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Nihya
Hi there everyone, my name is Oscar and live in Zillah, Washington. I have a two year old English bulldog named Nihya. She is my first bulldog. Nihya is currently pregnant and have her scheduled c-section in 3 days. This is my first experience with breeding Nihya and hope all goes well. If anyone has anything that they would like to share about their experience, please share. I'll be sure to update.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: hey. :smileywelcome: to ebn I hope all goes well keep us updated good luck I'm sure all of us would love to see some pictures when they are born good luck make sure you feed her a lot of extra food for the baby's

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Wow! You are brave! I am very glad you have found us and I wish you good luck with your litter. We have heard and read about how difficult it is to have safe deliveries and healthy bulldog pups. Please do a searchh here and I am sure you will find very helpful info! I will tag a couple people who have lots of experience.

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Welcome Fellow Washingtonian and Brave, Brave Soul. I considered having a litter with my first EB but after doing the research, I didn't feel confident about going through all of that. The good news is that having pups would have probably done her in as she had an undiagnosed congenital heart condition looming in the background -- so I am very grateful I didn't go that route. Best of luck with your C-section. I cannot wait to see pics of these precious angel babies!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: I hope all goes well for Nihya! Please post some pics!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN..... I hope you can post many pix.... Thanx for joining. :)

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Welcome to you and Nihya! I hope all goes well with her C-section.
I am very familiar with your area as I lived in Yakima until 1992. My first teaching job was at Granger High School! Is the Squeeze In still in Zillah?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and get plenty of rest cause you are going to need it when the pups come. You will be up every 2 hours for feedings and don't let the mama be in with the pups unattended as she may lay on one and smother it. Having a litter of bully pups is not like your average dog where you can let mama do everything. You yourself pretty much does everything for her, and after feeding time is over the mama has to get out of the whelping pen. Here is an excellent article to read about having bully pups. Plus you can ask us any questions you may have, plus pics are a must.

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...91-About-Bulldog-Breeding-Learn-What-It-Takes

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
wanted to say hello and nice to meet you ... good luck with your babies and wishing Nihya and safe delivery and a speedy recovery

OP
Zapien

Zapien

Oct 30, 2012
Zillah, Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Nihya
Welcome to you and Nihya! I hope all goes well with her C-section.
I am very familiar with your area as I lived in Yakima until 1992. My first teaching job was at Granger High School! Is the Squeeze In still in Zillah?

Hey there, nice to know someone from the area. Yes, the Squeeze Inn is still in Zillah. Unfortunately, it is out of business and vacant at the moment. Do you have family in the area with bulldogs?

OP
Zapien

Zapien

Oct 30, 2012
Zillah, Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Nihya
Thanks to all of you for your kind words. I'll be sure to keep all of you posted on Nihya and her puppies! :2thumbs:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=6606]Zapien[/MENTION] I moved from Yakima in 1992 and have no family left there. I do have good memories of Yakima Valley. I can't believe the Squeeze Inn is vacant--we used to call it the "SQUEEZE INN AND WADDLE OUT".

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hello ... welcome to EBN and best of luck to you and Nihya.... please post some pictures of her and of course her babies after they arrive

L

Lucy-licious

:welcome: to EBN...so glad you decided to join at this crucial time. Hope everything goes well :hug:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome!!!! Sounds like you are going to be busy busy busy when those babies come. Good luck that mama is healthy and pups are perfect as well! Cant wait to see pics. ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.