hello from kuwait

OP
A

Almulaifi

Oct 29, 2012
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Bulldog(s) Names
muffin
hey thx for all the reply ,, and i hope everyone will be safe after the hurricane and i hope it will pass fast :) and ill be on and posting how muffin is doing and how she is growing :) but am having a one problem she is smelly is it normal for bulldogs to be smelly ,,,, and i noticed that her head under her eyes is the smelly part i use baby wet wipes to clean it and the smell is less and giving her a bath once a week

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Diet has a lot to do with smell. But, having said that, Puppys tend to have a bit more odor to them than adults. What food is she eating?

OP
A

Almulaifi

Oct 29, 2012
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Bulldog(s) Names
muffin
she is getting minced beef boiled with rice and broccoli carrots and sometimes coriander and sometimes i add sausages to the boil i always cook for them its more fun than to give them tinned food :p

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx.... I dont know what is in the sausage there but many times there are spices that may affect her. That could however be part of the problem. They shouldnt have anything spicy.

L

Lucy-licious

:hiya: Muffin is a real cutey pie :love: Are you drying her eye creases when you have cleaned them? its important to try and keep them as dry as possible....clean, wipe dry, then dap a spot of baby bottom cream on there :) dont forget the fold over the nose too...both these places get wet and sticky which encourages the grown of yeast and bacterias xx

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wow... what a sweetie pie Miss Muffin is.... she is even throwing out some 'stink eye' in that third picture. LOVE it!

Welcome to EBN... looking forward to watching her grow with you

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
hi nice to meet you and Muffin, she is a cutie pie for sure!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Such a cute girl .......... :luv:

Only thing I can add to the things you've already been told about the possible smell, is that some bullies have an issue with chicken. So might want to consider stopping the chicken sausages????

OP
A

Almulaifi

Oct 29, 2012
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Bulldog(s) Names
muffin
i dont give her chicken all the time but when i got her from the breeder she was in a horrible condition i was scared that she will not make it back home with me she had ear mights and she had bronchitis she was on antibiotics for 10 days and mucosalvan am taking her to the vet today just to check her and give her vaccinations and ill see what the vet will say :)
but she is healthy now she plays all the time with the other dogs :D

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
i dont give her chicken all the time but when i got her from the breeder she was in a horrible condition i was scared that she will not make it back home with me she had ear mights and she had bronchitis she was on antibiotics for 10 days and mucosalvan am taking her to the vet today just to check her and give her vaccinations and ill see what the vet will say :)
but she is healthy now she plays all the time with the other dogs :D

Sounds like you have her on her way! She is very lucky to have someone who will take such great care of her. Looking forward to watching her grow up! :D

Most Reactions