JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hello and :welcome: to EBN! Oh my goodness, Muffin is so cute! Just jump right on in, we're a very friendly group (well most of us, :laugh:). Looking forward to seeing more of Muffin. You're from Kuwait, that's pretty awesome!!! :2thumbs:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:welcome3:
Muffin is so cute! she's already quite the world traveler isn't she? Make yourself at home here on EBN. You are among friends here.

OP
A

Almulaifi

Oct 29, 2012
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Bulldog(s) Names
muffin
yea she is :) this is my first english bulldog i had american bulldog but it wasnt for a long time she was a rescue dog i fostered her for 2 months and then find a home for her but muffin is my first bulldog and i have also 2 other terriers and 4 others rescued dogs :) am fostering right now :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Hello and :welcome3: I think you and Muffin are the only members from Kuwait. You said Muffin is from Poland, she's in the duffel bag i see. she's a real Beauty Congratulations on your new arrival. There is a lot of good people on this site with a lot of experience with Bulldogs. Jump right in and make yourself at home. :2thumbs:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That's wonderful that you foster! Bulldogs as you may or may not know yet are quite different than other dogs, even from the American Bulldog. Biggest things for them are heat and nutrition. We have a lot of great articles here (just click on the EBN Articles up above). Here's a couple articles if you want to check it out. :D

English Bulldog Breed Information

An Important Reminder About Bulldogs and Heat

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Welcome!Very cute bully but without you knowing it, you just became addicted to the breed and will from now on need to have a bulldog in your life :D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN.... Muffin in just adorabull! Glad you found the site and hope you will feel free to participate. If you have questions, dont hesitate to ask. Thanx for joining;)

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: hey. :smileywelcome: to ebn muffin is very cute don't be afraid to ask question everyone here is very nice

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Hello ! Welcome ! ahh... we'll chat later.... Hurricane beating us up pretty badly ! but again.. WELCOME ! ! ! !

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.