Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and so glad you got her back. Now she will know the love she deserves. Just be patient and give plenty of love and she will come around soon. Looking forward in seeing pics of her.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
first of all im so glad that you got your pup back thats awsome. well im just sorry that someone treated it badly. ive had experience with this as ive had a few dogs who were treated badly and ended up here. i have one now that i cannot bring the broom out that he doesnt run and try to hide and is terrified of it. we have had him bout a year and he is so much more relaxed and at home here than when we first got him. he spent the first 3 days under my kitchen table. patience and love will win out in the end and you can turn your pup around. :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So glad you got your baby back! I would be devastated! Glad you joined us, hope to hear a lot from you.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
its such a good thing to hear you got your pup back :clap2: we got April when she was a year and three months -she was a little skittish when she first came home but we gave her LOTS of love and now we have had her three months and have had that love returned 10 fold - just found out the other day she freaks out at the sight of the backscratcher ...must have been some bad joo-joo somewhere down the line .So now it's rub against the wall from now on - just keep up the good work and let the good times begin !:yes:

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
OH and welcome to EBN my friend -enjoy its a great place to learn so much

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
So glad you got your baby back!! I put mine in the "underground railroad" when my ex threatened to take him. OVER MY DEAD BODY... Lol.

Pictures!!!

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
We live in Mis'pi so it's only fitting... But I did move him from house to house in the cover of darkness until my AKC papers came in that listed him as mines!!! Amazingly enough, we're great friends today and I send him pics all the time.

OP
J

JROBERT

Oct 28, 2012
Blum, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly Mae
Soooo happy we joined this group! It is very informative and I appreciate the support. Thank yall and I will post pics as soon as I figure out how lol I don't have an Iphone so its going to take me a sec :)

Cyndi

Aug 7, 2012
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Champ (English), CeCe (Frenchie)
Congratulations!! Good Luck with taking care of your precious girl! :clap2:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Can't wait to see the pics and to get more updates. This is such a heart warming story so keep us informed!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome Jay & Mollie Mae, Congratulations on getting your baby girl back, have lots of fun getting to re know her

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome and so I'm so glad she's in good hands now!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.