Just introducing ourselves :)

bulliemama

Oct 26, 2012
Philadelphia
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin 8/20/12, Winston 10/23/03-7/5/12
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself and Franklin. Our first bulldog, Winston, passed away in July and we couldn't bear to be without another so along came Franklin. He's now 9 1/2 weeks old and we just got him 2 weeks ago. Almost forgot how exhausting a bulldog puppy can be, Franklin has reminded us. :D

This was his 2nd night home and as you can see, he had no problem "making himself at home" :luv:
tumblr_mbymjlhUww1rcgvxoo1_500.jpg

Looking forward to meeting all the other bullie families!

OP
bulliemama

bulliemama

Oct 26, 2012
Philadelphia
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you! He's so lucky he's cute. He's been a little monster :laugh:

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: hey. :smileywelcome: to ebn I also have a ebd named Franklin he's 6 months old now. Your Franklin is very cute everyone here's very nice so if you need anything just ask

OP
bulliemama

bulliemama

Oct 26, 2012
Philadelphia
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you for the warm welcome! We're from PA also. My vet just informed me that there are 2 other ebd's named Franklin that go there also. And here I thought we went with an uncommon name. Silly me :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: SO happy you and Franklin have found us! He is soooo cute! I don't believe he could possibly be a monster! :ROFL: Hope you make yourself at home and enjoy the forum!! :clap:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
awwwww so so cute ... looking forward to a lot more pictures of Franklin as he grows

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Cute? where? He's not cute,,, he is adoraBULL!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smileywelcome: to EBN. We're glad to have you here. Whatever questions you have please ask as that is what this site does. We all learn from each others experiences. Feel free to join right in and participate ;)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Thank you for the warm welcome! We're from PA also. My vet just informed me that there are 2 other ebd's named Franklin that go there also. And here I thought we went with an uncommon name. Silly me :)

:welcome3:

He's too stinking cute. I'm from PA too. Northern Lancaster County between Lancaster and Reading.
Sorry about your first bulldog. They do leave paw prints on your heart, that's for sure.
This is one big family and feel free to share, someone is always here.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome3: to EBN
Franklin looks so adorable you just want to pick him up and give him a huge cuddle, he looks so much like Ftse when he was that age.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online