Hi. I'm Dexter and in from Mis'pi.

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Hey everybody!! My name is Dexter and mommy says I the smartest boy ever. I'm 4 years old, and I live in the REALLY HOT part of MS with mommy and daddy. I have a big sister named Paris who is a tiny chihuahua, and she scares me to death. I love to snuggle with mommy, lay on the tile floor, make mommy and daddy laugh with my hilarious personality, bite people's feet when they try to leave, climb under anything i can fit under, meet new friends, and sneak in the bed after daddy leaves. Mommy says that we've been best friends since I was born. She told me that she was there when I came home from the vetspital and lots before I got to come home with her. She says my first daddy, (he wasn't around a lot but still checks on me sometimes...) well his parents bred me. Mommy has been my only love, other than grandma.

I had to have my cherry eye fixed when I was little, then onto meet some of my best friends (whom I always love to go see) at the doctor. All within a year I had the red mange, and bladder stones. Add that to my ear infections and whatever else I feel at the moment, and mommy says I'm the most expensive free dog She ever loved! But I love her more cause if I'm not where she is I make a whining only EB can make and if she's outside when it's hot, daddy has to raise The blinds so I can see her.

Mommy says I shouldn't forget to mention Lola, my girlfriend and mommy's god dog. She's so pretty with her one blue and one brown eye, but she is not very smart. Mom says she just doesn't listen, but I know that's not true, everybody listens to mommy.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: hey :smileywelcome: to ebn we would love to see some pictures of you

OP
Jackieshoes

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Oh, yes'm! I'm a very handsome boy...mommy say she put my mug on here soon as I get done with potty...:cry:GOTTA GO

OP
Jackieshoes

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
IMG_0043.jpgIMG_0142.jpgIMG_0088.jpgIMG_0093.jpgIMG_0123.jpgIMG_0124.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm Jacquelyn. Dexter fell asleep and its past his bedtime...so I told him I'd upload the pictures...the second one is of him and Paris last weekend....

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Dexter is a cutie! And so is Paris! Glad to have you here Jacqueline!

Since Dexter likes to talk so much he might like our sister forum. Pets Can Talk Too! You'll find a link on the home page.

It's just getting started, so not super active like here, but it only takes a few typing loving bullies to turn that around.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Hey Jacquelyn, I lived in Jackson, Ms, McComb, Ms, Brandon, Ms and traveled all over the state
w/my former Hubby as funny car drag racers, as well as LA & TX...hot & humid! I now live in
Central TX where I moved after my divorce and where all my family lives. Just lost my 2nd Hubby
to a massive heart attack, married to him 26 yrs...he was just 52.

Welcome here, loved your introduction and Dexter is such a handsome boy! Texas Carol & Brutus

dextersgranny

Aug 15, 2012
South Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
OP
Jackieshoes

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
He'll be so pleased with himself when I tell him how handsome everyone thinks he is...

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the sire and Dexter is a handsome bully for sure.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.