gregorytbutler

Oct 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Boss
Hi guys - I've been getting info off here for a few weeks and finally decided to join. I look forward to getting to know all of you. My bully's name is Brandeis "Boss" Butler. He is almost 11 months old and quite the character. I'm sure ill have plenty of questions for everyone, but just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself. And thanks to Becky for the kind welcome message!

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
hi there and welcome!!! You will be pretty much harassed if you dont post pics of Boss ASAP!!!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Pictures........pictures..............pictures...........pictures

:smileywelcome:

:pics:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: I won't harass you for pics. But only because everyone else already has it covered!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:D You are most welcome! So glad you found us and you are enjoying the forum. If you need any help at all just shout out. We love pictures here and can't wait to meet Boss! let me know if you need help with your avatar.

I left you a Visitor Message..trying to help with pics

Last edited:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Welcome!! Figuring out how to post pics was hard at first for me too, but if you click the buttons on top of the text box while you are typing, you will see one that has a little tree in it, it's to the right of the 'font' and 'size'. Hope that helps!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.