porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
:butterfly: hey. :smileywelcome: back first you have a very cute baby an 2 the picture of you with the grey sweatshirt an porky over her right ear it looks like a face with long black hair it looks like a ghost

Thank u!!! Omg it does lol it's the reflection of the flash off the couch lol that freaked me out a little until I realized what it was :p

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Oh my gosh, Porky has been through the ringer :( LOVE the photo of you guys sleeping. Hoping she really enjoys all that land!
I tried video taping her today but she was to far away she found a spot in the woods with a ton of leaves she hops through them n all u can see is her ears bobbing up n down :p it's the funniest thing to watch lol she lovesssssssss all the land n hasn't been on a leash since we moved except to go get her manni pedis :)

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Great Pictures....My wife wishes Mr.Bruno would cuddle. He refuses!!! its crazy how much he hates it. He's a loner a rebel =P

Lmao that's cute :) sometimes I wish she wasn't so cuddly she hurts my neck lol her fave spot to cuddle is butt in my armpit body on my shoulder n face smushed in my neck lol I have some pics of it ill have to post lol!!!!!

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
:ohmy: I just left you a message wondering where you've been! This answers that silly question! Poor Porky!!! That's a lot to have to deal with, but you being a nurse helped a lot. I am so glad she is doing better. :hug:

yeah my lap top pooped the bed :( so I have to wait till roger gets home n steal his if he isn't using it :). She amazed me though 3 days after she got home she learned to climb the stairs n she never once acted like she was hurting other than the abscess!!!! How is jake???? I miss everyone on here :)

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Thank you for updating us on sweet Porky! My, she has gone thru so much already in her young life but I'm happy to hear she's doing so well!! She looks absolutely beautiful and those pics are so SWEET!!
Please give her a big smooch from us! :luv:

ps: mine lay on me all the time and i would have it no other way :)

:) thank you she's an amazing little girl oh I get and give smooches all the time lol that was her first trick she learned "porky give me a kiss" now after 20 minutes of kisses I'm like isn't ur tongue tired yet lol!!!!! She guilts me into cuddling sometimes n I blame her for my housework not being done hehe!!!!!!

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Lol, her name suits her perfectly...so glad that all went well and YOU were on it
when the abcess started.

If anyone couldn't love this 'chunk, a chunk of burning love' then I don't want to
know them!

Wonderful pics, thank you for sharing with us.

Who couldn't love a bulldog period lol but I think we've caught that multiple bully syndrome :D n for the record I hated her name when it was first chosen for her lmao butttt it does fit her perfect the way she's built she looks hugeeeeee but the vet says she's perfectly healthy :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
yeah my lap top pooped the bed :( so I have to wait till roger gets home n steal his if he isn't using it :). She amazed me though 3 days after she got home she learned to climb the stairs n she never once acted like she was hurting other than the abscess!!!! How is jake???? I miss everyone on here :)

Bummer on the laptop! :cursing: Always something ..ha? Well I'm just glad to hear from you! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.