Porky is almost 8 months old :)

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
hi everyone i havent been able to post in a while :( silly computers.......anyways a lot has happened since my last post!! We moved into a new home on an acre of property :) plenty of room for my babygirl to run around and be a dog lol. Porky went in a little over a month ago to get spayed and her various other procedures she needed done!!!!!!! Anyone not familiar with her (probably not to many are lol) she had cherry eyes almost everyday :( poor baby girl!!!!!!! She had the extra skin of her third eyelid removed and knock on wood hasnt had one since. She also had a misplaced vulva and was peeing on her belly because of it :( that was repositioned and she pees like a normal puppy now :) of course for 3 weeks she had a little horseshoe of staples in her behind lol she glistened in the sun :p!!!! she also had a umbilical hernia repaired while under!!!! She did very well with her surgery but just the other night she started dragging her leg and wouldnt sit upon examination we noticed a small red mark around where a stitch had been i decided the next morning id call the vet and let her know however when we woke up she had an absess :( the dissolving stitches didnt disolve and one absessed!!!!!!!! I am a nurse so i have dealt with absesses in humans before so we were able to see the stitch pull it out, drain the absess and clean it and 4 hours later it was already healing :) yay!!!!!! We have taught her some tricks too :D she can sit, lay down, and shake rolling over isnt really her thing though i ask her to and she swipes that big paw at me lol :)!!!! She is currently 55 pounds and her favorite place to lay is right on my chest lol my fault i used to put her there to nap as a tiny puppy lol!!!!! Well anyways how is everyone else doing ive missed being on here as often as i used to be :)

Here are some current pictures of me and my babygirl and just her!!!! me n porky.jpgmenporky.jpgporky.jpgporkydirtygirl.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thank you for updating us on sweet Porky! My, she has gone thru so much already in her young life but I'm happy to hear she's doing so well!! She looks absolutely beautiful and those pics are so SWEET!!
Please give her a big smooch from us! :luv:

ps: mine lay on me all the time and i would have it no other way :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:ohmy: I just left you a message wondering where you've been! This answers that silly question! Poor Porky!!! That's a lot to have to deal with, but you being a nurse helped a lot. I am so glad she is doing better. :hug:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Lol, her name suits her perfectly...so glad that all went well and YOU were on it
when the abcess started.

If anyone couldn't love this 'chunk, a chunk of burning love' then I don't want to
know them!

Wonderful pics, thank you for sharing with us.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Glad your back! Porky looks great!

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Oh my gosh, Porky has been through the ringer :( LOVE the photo of you guys sleeping. Hoping she really enjoys all that land!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Great photos of you both cuddling, glad to here Porky is on the road to recovery after all her problems.

Ftse is not a cuddly boy I wish he was.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my such a lot for you and her in a short period of time. im glad you updated us on how things are going :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome back to you and Porky.... WOW she had quite a rough few months! so glad all went well and she is doing good.. she is a sweet little girl.

Glad you are back with us and hope to see more pics soon

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: hey. :smileywelcome: back first you have a very cute baby an 2 the picture of you with the grey sweatshirt an porky over her right ear it looks like a face with long black hair it looks like a ghost

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Great photos of you both cuddling, glad to here Porky is on the road to recovery after all her problems.

Ftse is not a cuddly boy I wish he was.

aw thank you sometimes I wish she wasn't soooo cuddly lol it makes it rough to do the housework!!!!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.