Howdy everyone from Nor Cal

SirWinston87

Oct 16, 2012
Norcal
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Hello everybody! My name's Brian. I've lingered a bit on here to read some insightful info, but first time poster. Always looking to learn more about this special breed.:)

I have one english bully (Winston). He turned 3 in July. Winston and I live here in northern California, which can be kinda rough for him in the summers(always inside). I feel kinda alone where I live, as there isn't many owners with eb's in the area or at least that I've found. So it's refreshing to read from other owners with Bulldogs because as you all know, they are definitely not like other dogs. lol.

Looking forward to meeting most of the posters on here!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: hey. :smileywelcome: to ebn everyone here is very nice an helpful so if you need anything just ask we would love to see pictures of your baby

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
welcome to the site and glad you decided to join. Looking forward to see pics of you baby.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
there is a few of us from NorCal. I can't place them now but they will be on I am sure. Welcome to EBN. Mine live inside up here in Spokane WA during the hottest part of summer. They go out at night

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi Brian! welcome to EBN! So glad you joined us.

Whereabouts in NoCal are you? I lived in San Fran, as well as Foster City years ago.

:welcome3:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: So glad you found us! We do have a few members in Northern California. Hopefully they will see your post and let you know! Winston is very handsome..keep those pictures coming!!!! :clap:

OP
SirWinston87

SirWinston87

Oct 16, 2012
Norcal
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Thanks for the welcome guys! Your all too kind.

I live in Stockton about 20 miles south of Sacramento. :help1: Not exactly a city with a great reputation.

Yah, so hot here in the summer, I have to wait till really late or very early to take him outside, depending on whether I can wake him from his deep slumber. lol. It's so frustrating! I had a family member taking care of him one night in August while I was away, they didn't listen to me about taking him out past a certain time in the morning. Needless to say they took him to the park where he was playing with his skateboard and running up and down a slide. An hour later he starts showing signs of heat stroke. I get the call and speed over and rush him to the nearest animal hospital. His body temp got to 107!

Thank god! I got him there soon enough they were able to preform plasma treatment and cool him down. Two thousand dollars later, he was doing much better. Poor guy. I feel like I'm never letting him out of my sight again! One of the scariest moments of my life, I'll never forget how hard he was struggling to breathe. Still gives me nightmares.

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
Hello Brian!!! I am SUPER close to you, I live in Vacaville CA [:
So I am a fellow NorCal bully owner.
Welcome! [:

OP
SirWinston87

SirWinston87

Oct 16, 2012
Norcal
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Hello Brian!!! I am SUPER close to you, I live in Vacaville CA [:
So I am a fellow NorCal bully owner.
Welcome! [:

Hi there! Wow that is close! Nice to see there's owners near by! :D

Thanks for the welcome.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. Thanx for joining and I hope you enjoy it here. :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome to the family! My gawd 107 temp?!?! You truly are lucky he survived that, most dont. It is sad I think people look at me like I am coo coo when I say that they CANNOT be in the heat. People just think we spoil them and thats why. ugh...

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hi Brian & Sir Winston ... I'm from Northern California also my name is Leesa and my fur-babies are Diesel & Molly we look forward to lots of pictures and getting to know you

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hi and Welcome to you both! So glad you joined us! Wow thank goodness he was okay! I can't even imagine how scary that was!

Would love for you to post some pictures of Winston :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.