Howdy everyone from Nor Cal

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Hi! We are in Nor Cal too. On the coast, so we dont have the problems with the heat, until we try to take them somewhere else. That sounds so scary. You should take a vaccination to the beach and come a visit us. :welcome3:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Hello everybody! My name's Brian. I've lingered a bit on here to read some insightful info, but first time poster. Always looking to learn more about this special breed.:)

I have one english bully (Winston). He turned 3 in July. Winston and I live here in northern California, which can be kinda rough for him in the summers(always inside). I feel kinda alone where I live, as there isn't many owners with eb's in the area or at least that I've found. So it's refreshing to read from other owners with Bulldogs because as you all know, they are definitely not like other dogs. lol.

Looking forward to meeting most of the posters on here!

Ask and thee shall recieve. Seen a couple Northerners' found you. I live in PA and trust me it aint fit to be outside here either in the summer months. What a summer we had too. Record heat in the east. Anyhow I'm late to the thread but still want to welcome you!
:peace2:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Since you've been lingering a while you've probably seen this before::pics: ;)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: to EBN Brian, and Winston! Glad you finally registered and got out of the lurking mode. You found the right spot here, we're all bully lovers. :D

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: and :hiya:

So glad that you decided not to linger and join us in the party at last ...... :dance3::happydance::dancing:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome to EBN would love to see some pics of Winston, and I am so glad you were able to save Winston from the heat stroke episode, that would have bee so terrifying for you.

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
Welcome to EBN! I'm new to the site as well, after weeks of just reading! I'm very scared for Brutus' first summer, as he is only 14 weeks right now. We are in the Dallas, TX area so summers are INSANE here. Can't wait to see pictures of Winston!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my what a scary time for you and him. some people just dont undertand bullies and im glad you were able to get him cooled down. hello and welcome to ebn. :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to you and Winston.... what a close call on the heat stroke -- you are so right with this breed they are special and need extra special owners

Most Reactions