Hi everybody new to the forum

blackbird

Oct 6, 2012
lincoln park mi
Bulldog(s) Names
mater
First time owning a English bulldog always wanted one so I got one did a lot of research on them seems like a lot of work but not to bad just got to leave a lot of things in gods hands and hope you don't get one with a lot of health issues.. this forum is very helpful thanks to you all have a great day...:2thumbs:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and looking forward in seeing pics of your bully. So glad you joined this great site.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN..... Let me be the first to correct you; You do NOT OWN a bully.... THEY own YOU!!!!!! :laugh: Ya might as well get used to it!!... Thanx for joining, this is the place to be for all bully servants.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:smileywelcome: to you and Mater. Glad you joined us! Hope to see some pictures soon :) Please feel free to ask if you need anything! :2thumbs:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome Blackbird and Mater!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Lolita

Jun 16, 2010
Laval, Qc, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Destiny and Maximus
:welcome: to EBN..... Let me be the first to correct you; You do NOT OWN a bully.... THEY own YOU!!!!!! :laugh: Ya might as well get used to it!!... Thanx for joining, this is the place to be for all bully servants.

Absolutely true they own you and command you to do stuff for them all the time ;) but you'll love them ;)

flower

Sep 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
my first time owning a bully as well....i'm getting a 4yr old girl from a breeder...cant wait to bring her home....i am learning so much from this site...you will too...good luck!! enjoy your bully! is it a puppy?♥

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: hey. :smileywelcome: to ebn can't wait to see pictures of mater I love his name is so cute everyone here is very nice an helpful if you need anything don't be afraid to ask.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.