Hello!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Oh now there is a mom of 3 bullies!! I was this close, lol!! :pouting: And you have 3 girls? :fight:Wow!! Welcome to EBN!!

OP
BarkingStella

BarkingStella

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Peggy ,Stella ,Gabby
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and the gifts( which I don't really understand :). I really like the forum and have already learned a lot. I worked in vet clinics for a lot of years, and have owned at least one bulldog for over 8 years. And I am still learning about this silly, wonderful breed . I am laughing... My squeeze bottle of lemon juice is on the table next to me! I didn't know that until i read in the forum..and sure enough, Gabby choked on phlegm and turned blue and fell over. After putting my arm down her throat , the lemon juice worked like a charm! ( I think her throat is irritated from her recent spay). So, you guys are heroes!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome you Bully's all look so Beautiful and sorry to hear of your loss of Angus.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
love the pictures your babies are all ador-a-bull ... loss is hard to go through I lost my first bulldog in 2009 and I still miss her, she was my naughty girl but she use to "hide" too was funny when she would do it and act as if no one could see her

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and the gifts( which I don't really understand :). I really like the forum and have already learned a lot. I worked in vet clinics for a lot of years, and have owned at least one bulldog for over 8 years. And I am still learning about this silly, wonderful breed . I am laughing... My squeeze bottle of lemon juice is on the table next to me! I didn't know that until i read in the forum..and sure enough, Gabby choked on phlegm and turned blue and fell over. After putting my arm down her throat , the lemon juice worked like a charm! ( I think her throat is irritated from her recent spay). So, you guys are heroes!

Holy Moley! I am so glad something helped....I'd have been freaking out, I think. Stella is a doll baby and your other fur kids are GORGEOUS too.

I understand your feelings about Angus. I lost my Mabeline Fabulash three years ago and I still miss her. I wish she could have met Bo and Bea. She would have loved them as I do.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to you and your bully pack! So sorry for the loss of you sweet boy.... :hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.