Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Great pics!! So cute!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Welcome to you and your cute little Sausage baby!!!!!!!!!!

The people here are so wonderful and helpful!!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
OH!! I could just pinch that face!! Welcome to EBN!! I am sorry about the loss of your others

L

Lucy-licious

OMG I am just loving the name Sausage...he's a cutey too x
so sorry for the loss of your boys Tank and Jax, but glad to hear your wife knows you better than you do yourself :hug:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: ... so glad you found us. I too love that name ..... SAUSAGE!! That has to be one of the best bully names I've come across in a long time!! :ROFL:

OP
Tank1023

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Thank you all! I can't believe I've been in the bulldog family for 14 years and I just found this site. I have to be honest, this is THE BEST bulldog site I've ever found! The amount of information and the people here are incredible! I think I'll make my self comfortable and stay for a while ;)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Thank you all! I can't believe I've been in the bulldog family for 14 years and I just found this site. I have to be honest, this is THE BEST bulldog site I've ever found! The amount of information and the people here are incredible! I think I'll make my self comfortable and stay for a while ;)

:goodpost::party:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Well dang Jerry, looks like I totally missed your welcome thread. So :welcome3: to EBN. Sorry about your bullies passing. It's always so hard as you know. Then we says we're not ready for another and well that thought goes out the window pretty quick. Glad you found us but I think I already told you that. :) Now where's the pictures of Sausage? Off to go check the other two pages.

Nice to see another Colorado peep here too. :2thumbs: Do you and your wife ever head down to the Pueblo to the lake? We're generally there off and on all summer long.

OP
Tank1023

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
We had a slip at the north shore marina last year. I've seen several people with bullies at the lake. Are you the ones that keep a wet towel on your bully?
I never brought my boys there because I was afraid they would overheat.
I posted some Picts of all my boys on page 2 but here's one more of sausage

image.jpg

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
We had a slip at the north shore marina last year. I've seen several people with bullies at the lake. Are you the ones that keep a wet towel on your bully?
I never brought my boys there because I was afraid they would overheat.
I posted some Picts of all my boys on page 2 but here's one more of sausage

View attachment 28964
Very cute! Just saw the other pics on page 2.

The bullies don't go on the boat with us (too hot and they'd drown). They stay in the AC in the 5th wheel. We do take them down to the water at the shore usually on Sunday morning with their life jackets. Emma's quite the swimmer, Wilson not so much, he prefers the shoreline.

We always have Jack (our white pitty with us on the boat though. He has a brindle eye patch). We'll have to look for you all next summer. We have a white/purple Caravelle Interceptor with a tower. Sometimes we'll slip for a long holiday weekend but that's about it. Too much lugging the stuff to the boat and back to the campsite.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.