Hi everyone!

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
I was searching the internet for the best food for my bully when I stumbled upon this site. My Vet keeps telling me to feed my boy Science Diet. Might be time for a new vet.
Anyway, Sausage is my third bulldog, I've had bullies for 14 years....Tank was my first he was 12.5 when he passed, Jax was 10 and he passes a few weeks ago. After his death I told my wife I didn't want another bulldog for a while, it's just too hard to say goodbuy. Like a Great wife she didn't listen to me and suprised me with Sausage. LOVE my wife!
I've loved bulldogs since I was 5 and met Winston at my Dad's fire house. It will be nice to share stories with others that have the same love of the bread as I do.

Jerry

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:smileywelcome: Jerry and Sausage! Glad you joined us! Sorry for the loss of Tank and Jax. Sausage is a handsome little fella :) Im sure you have great stories and pictures of them all :2thumbs:

As far as food I am not a fan of Science Diet especially with the news that has been coming out lately regrading plastic. Vets are reccomending food that they make a profit from. We have a food rating page that can help with your choice. We feed nad love Fromm Grain Free currrently feed Fromm Beef Frittata. Its all stages and a lot of people ahve bullies who do really well on it :) We are here if you need anything!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome to EBN! Love the name sausage!! So glad you joined us. You have a great wife!! :up:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Welcome!! Would love to see pictures of Sausage! Sorry for the loss of your other babies, would also love to see pictures of Tank and Jax! You are going to love this website, lots of information and lots bully owners who just love this breed!!:D

I also feed both my English and French Bully Fromm grain free, I feed them the Salmon Tunalini which they love!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and sorry to hear about your bully you lost. This is a great site with plenty of info and friendly peeps, so jump right in and make some friends.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: hey. :smileywelcome: to ebn I'm very sorry to hear about your loss I just lost my dog in march he was a 14 year old pit I was so devastated I didn't get out of bed for days so my husband went out an got me Franklin even though I'm still sad about Diesol Franklin helped me in a great way they always no how to put a smile on your face. I'm sure you have some story's to tell an pictures to share so don't be afraid to post we are all very nice an helpful so if you need anything just ask

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Welcome to EBN! I am so sorry to hear about your boys Tank and Jax but happy to hear your wife found Sausage :) I'm glad you didn't just take your vets word for it on the food recommendation, there are SOO many better choices out there.

OP
Tank1023

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Thank you all for the warm welcome! FYI. I did get Fromm for Sausage, I would never believe Science Diet would be the best thing I could feed my boy.
If I did it right, my new sig should have a pict of my other boys.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:welcome3: So sorry for the loss of Jax and Tank, Sausage it s cutie pie!! I bet you have loads of good stories to share with us.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: glad to have you and Sausage here!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Welcome to EBN! You will love it here! Sausage is a cute baby! I am looking forward to pics of your boys!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN.... Love the name Sausage... LOL... I hope you enjoy the site and post lots of pix of the little guy. Wive's are pretty smart, arent they? LOL

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome! I am sooo sorry for your loss. Sounds like you have a wife who knows you best, that is awesome! Congrats on the new baby and please share stories about all of your babies if you feel up to it. They sure look beautiful and well spoiled as every bulldog should be. Dont be shy now, jump on in. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.