Hello from San Antonio

Sduffitt

Oct 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
My name is Steve and I'm a future bulldog owner. I've joined this site while looking for a dog so that I can learn as much as possible. Don't have any dogs at this time but have been around them for most of my life. We even got involved in breeding and showing dobies for a few years. I currently pastor a small baptist church and do woodworking part time. I have just started my search for a bulldog which I've always wanted. I have volunteered to help with the local rescue to learn more. Any advice would be appreciated.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: you came to the right place to learn everything you need to have the happiest healthiest bully you can. Lots of helpful bully crazy folk here willing to share their knowledge and pics and stories. I hope you don't have to wait too long until you find your new baby.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
The number one rule is find a reputable breeder, best found through Bulldog Club of America or referrals. Rescues are fabulous for many. @texasCarol and [MENTION=5193]Texkota[/MENTION] or from Texas so they might haVe some ideas. Good luck in your search and welcome to EBN

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:hiya: and :welcome: Glad you joined us :) You will find all the info you need to know about owing an English Bulldog! Thats awesome that you are volunteering at the local rescue. They always need help :bravo: to you Steve! Let us know if you need anything.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome" to EBN... Advice: read, read, read, right here on EBN. There is a wealth of info on bullies here... Enjoy the site :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome: to EBN.... there is a ton of great info her to help get ready for you new family member and a quite a few in Texas as previously mention., as well as, [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]

Best of luck in your search

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome!!! Sounds to me like you r doing a great job of researching, that is great. I agree the bca is the best list of breeders to stay with but if you r willing to rescue you will be loved ten fold. Don't be shy, if you have any questions just ask. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and good to have another Texan here. We live just west of Houston, so not too far from you. Glad to have you here and there is plenty of info here and many peeps with bully knowledge. Jump in and make friends and have some fun, and post away an questions you may have.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Welcome to the board, Steve! Best of luck to you in your quest to finding a bully. Jump right on in with any questions you have.

:welcome3:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Welcome to EBN! Glad you joined us to learn as much as you can before taking the plunge :) I don't have any advice for you but good luck! I hope others can help more and I know there is a ton of information here on the topic between articles and threads in the forum.

stephayne

Sep 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Motley
Welcome, we are also in San Antonio, bullies are amazing, we have had Motley for 3 weeks, do you research thoroughly and if you need help come here and ask, these people are full of info. Good luck!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.