Hello all

revotinysaa

Oct 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I am a carrier Soldier. I am married to the love of my life and have 2 children , years ago we owned an English bulldog named Apollo who was my best buddy, sadly to say I was in Afghanistan and my wife had 2 little ones to take care at the time Apollo needed medical care that we couldn’t afford so we gave him up to a friend of the family. I have never forgotten him and through the years I have always wanted another Bulldog.. we have a new pup we named him Tank! since he has been with us it was love at first site for my family and I. The kids love him and life is good joined this site because my family and I absolutely love our pup the breed and anything bulldog related.

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello.... welcome to EBN and more importantly, THANK YOU for your service to our country! look forward to getting to know you and Tank

:welcome3:

:pics:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome Revo... I echo the "Thank You" for your service. Hopefully your family is in a better situation to provide a good home for Tank... We can be a good Bully support group for you, use us... also looking forward to some pics :up:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=6363]revotinysaa[/MENTION] Now, where are those pictures of that bully you call Tank ?:droolers:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Hope to see some pics soon!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
R

revotinysaa

Oct 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
hey
just started yesterday pics are on my phone lol will put some up taoday thanks for the welcome

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: did any one mention we are picture :pigfly: around here. I mean some people will badger the life right out of you and post things like :pics: and everything.

:angelheart:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think you've probably got the idea by now .......... so :welcome: and I'm so glad that you joined us. But you have to realise that if you werent' ALREADY bulldog crazy then spending more than 2 minutes on here will make you bulldog crazy. The only way to pacify the crowd is to start uploading those pics!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
no............maybe?...........just a little threatening?

LMAO .......... velcome to zee EBN forum ... vee vill drink yoor blud if yu doo nut pooost the peek-tures of yoor leetle bully ..... yes .....

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
LMAO .......... velcome to zee EBN forum ... vee vill drink yoor blud if yu doo nut pooost the peek-tures of yoor leetle bully ..... yes .....

Now that's RICH ................nice and red, almost raw you naughty naughty one

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think you've probably got the idea by now .......... so :welcome: and I'm so glad that you joined us. But you have to realise that if you werent' ALREADY bulldog crazy then spending more than 2 minutes on here will make you bulldog crazy. The only way to pacify the crowd is to start uploading those pics!!

Tank is very very handsome, Revo has his pictures on his profile. Pretty pup :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online