Hey from the Windy City

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Hey guys sorry for being rude! I have been posting all over the forum and haven't done an intro. I must say this is the best forum on the net and its great how informative and knowledgeable everyone is! I have had dogs my whole life, you name it we had it. I always wanted an ebd but due to cost and health issues within the breed my family always said no. After 2 long years of research I finally took the plunge and never looked back. Duchess is now 6.5 months old and she was flown to me all the way from Oklahoma when she was only 8 weeks old. She has been simply amazing and ebd are truely unique and unlike any other breed I have owned. I wouldn't change her for the world!
photo 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 1.JPGpool (426x640).jpggraduation.jpg
^lounging.......................^she loves watching tv...... ^ 4weeks!................... .. ^pool party................ ^puppy graduation

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:hiya: Welcome! OMG she is GORGEOUS!!! Love her eye patch :judges:

You definatley made up for it with those pictures :2thumbs: :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Oh heck yeah, she's a winner for sure. Your are correct about this place. Lots of peeps make it what it is. Tons of info and experience.
Here's your official Welcome whoot woot :smileywelcome:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:ROFL: ​Well, it's about time! Duchess is beeeeeutiful! I'm so glad you found us and I've been enjoying your posts! Hope you feel at home and keep those pictures coming! :D

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
I loved all the pictures! She is gorgeous!!!! :) does she already play in the water? I can wait to try with Izzy but I guess I will have to wait until next summer to check her swimming skills or lack of them :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She is so cute!!! I must say it.... Awwwe!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: officially!!!! Oh my goodness ...... she is just so adora-bull!!!!! :yes:

OP
S

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Thanks for all the compliments everyone. She definatley soaks up all the attention she gets everywhere we go![MENTION=6190]mizinha23[/MENTION] she was 16weeks in that pic and she was swimming like a champ. Scared at firstbut eventually couldn't resist all the other dogs in the water. We were at an all bully meetup!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome and Duchess is a cutie for sure. I just love the pic of her watching TV.

OP
S

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] duchess will sit on the couch with me and attentively watch tv for hours. It's the funniest thing!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well, offically, :welcome3: ..... great pictures of duchess -- she is a beauty

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Well it's about time you welcomed yourself. :tease: Dutchess is so cute but you already know that don't you. :) Let me know if you still want your named changed. :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.