Greetings from Arizona!

Patty Cliffords

Oct 10, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Clifford
Hi fellow bully lovers! My name is Patty, and I have a wonderful 5 years old bulldog, Clifford. He is, of course, them most handsome, intelligent and overall fabulous bully ever, and I just adore him.

Right now, I am spending a lot of time researching breeders, as I am looking for a sweet female bulldog to add to our family. During my time online, I ran across this website, and it looks like a great resource for all things bulldog.

Cheers!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hi and :welcome: ...... this is the BEST bulldog site ever!! So glad that you found us!! I'm not in AZ but a lot of our members are who may be able to steer you in the right direction!! [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

Please consider a resuce bully too ..... there are so many out there!! :crying:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Welcome to EBN! There is most certainly a wealth of information for you here to help with everything from finding your new pup, to potty training and if you don't find the answers you need don't be afraid to ask. Can't wait to see some pictures of Clifford!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Welcome!! This website is so great, it does get VERY addicting! Can't wait to see pictures of your baby Clifford!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome!!!! We demand pics here so be warned, if you dont act fast you will be demanded to upload some. hahaha A new bully how exciting! Just be careful in the breeder you choose, obviously you know this or you wouldnt be researching. lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN.... best of luck in your search for a little girl.

:pics:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:hiya: Patty! We have a few peeps here from Arizona and our Administrator is from Arizona too. :2thumbs: When can we expect to see new pictures of your new little girl? I know you haven't gotten her yet but any idea when? Glad you found us and oh yeah, :welcome3:.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: glad you stumbled on us. Looking forward to seeing some pics of Clifford soon.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: hey. :smileywelcome: to ebn you will love it here great people an great info on just about anything you need an want to know about ebd

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN. I must however disagree with you. My Arnold is the most handsome, fabulous bulldog!! Clifford might be the most intelligent though, lol!! :p

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN.... You obviously dont know HRH Princess Gracie; the cutest, most intelligent bully EVER!!!!! But that's ok, we still love them all. Hope you will post pix of this handsome boy of yours soon. You don't have to look far to find a good breeder. ;)

Last edited:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:hiya: :smileywelcome: Glad you joined us! Excited to see some pictures of Clifford.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.