MyLittleEcho

MyLittleEcho

Mar 4, 2012
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Echo
Thanks for the nice comment!!! We love that boy more than you know!! We went furniture shopping and had to make sure it was Echo proofed. lol!! so as you can tell he does NOT have a rough life around here. We are glad he wanted to confront his daddy. :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Sorry I am late to this! :welcome: Glad you joined us! Hope to see some pictures of Echo :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh what a wonderful story for echo. im so glad he found you and that you are here. welcome to ebn.:D

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
I just wanted to say to Lisa and Heath,

I still cry when I see little Echo, He fought for his life from the second he was born. He went through so much fighting daily to stay alive. We loved him so much...... Then the day came when I came home from the hospital, I was tired and just didn't have any thing left, It was then I knew he needed more then what I could give him. The oxygen man came to set up my oxygen, and he knew this guy who would love to see our bulldogs as he had always wanted one, and asked to take a picture. We asked him if he thought that he might like one of our bulldogs, and that is where it all started. My prayers were answered the day Heath walked into our lives. Heath sat down on the floor and Echo came up to him and put his front paws on his shoulders and kissed his face like they were long lost friends. I knew it was meant to be and Echo was not ours any more but yours. I am still dealing with things, but I miss him always, Love him forever. I am so glad you Love him as we do, that he has a very loving forever home. Thank you for being here when Echo and I needed you.

Mom2bullies,
Myrna

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.