Late introduction of Echo

MyLittleEcho

Mar 4, 2012
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Echo
Well we are the proud owners of Echo...Orions "Bigger Brother".

After wanting a Bully since my husband was a boy, he finally got one of his best friends last year! Growing up with the Georgia Bulldogs being his team it was going to be one day he said. Unfortunately, it was due to health problems of another Bully family and then a friend of ours being in the right place at the right time.

My husband went to "look and check out" Echo to see if he would be a good fit. The next thing is I get a pic message of a dog in my back yard. :) Now we have several pic's in our backyard!! We have pic's from all over the house. Seems he has taken over and our house is his house....he even has his own couch and full size bed! He is not spoiled at all. :rolleyes:

Finding out Baby O's temperment is, I am glad Echo doesn't have a dog sibling. Echo has two cat sister's that he sooo :pray:wants to play with him but it is NOT going to happen. lol! Echo weighs about 60lbs and they weigh around 14 lbs each, but who rules the house? THEY do! hehe

This Bully has made our life very happy over the last year and are grateful we were given this gift!!! Our house would not be complete without our child!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So glad to hear about baby Echo! We got the updates of his amazing birth and survival he is such a special boy! So glad you introduced yourself. I hope to see some of those photos soon!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Congratulations!

Wonderful introduction and warmest welcome to EBN.

We need lots of pics, of course (something I'm still getting to, myself).

Texas Carol & Brutus

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: It sounds like Echo found the perfect second family to be his forever one. There were several here who would have taken him in a heartbeat if we could have. But he is right where he belongs! Cant wait to see some updated pics!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Love the update on Echo. He was a survivor from day one. I so loved hearing about him as he grew. Please share photos, he was always a great looking bulky. And tell your husband Go Dawgs!

L

Lucy-licious

:welcome: and thanks fir the update on Echo...now all we need is a few resent pics :hug:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: and it's so wonderful to get an update on Echo!!! I think we definitely need pics now of this handsome fella!! :yes:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=4456]MyLittleEcho[/MENTION]

Yes, pictures of Orion's little "big brother".
For those of you who don't know the story, Cadence (Orion and Echo's mommy) went into labor on the 2nd of July 2010. By the time she made it into the delivery room, one of the puppies had passed away. This was very sad for us. She was scheduled for a c-section that day. There were 3 other puppies born...named Chari, Delta and Echo. Poor Echo was the only male and he was born with his intestines on the outside of his body. So, before the embilical cord was cut, Echo had to have his belly opened up and the intestines put into place. The doctor did not say what his chances were.....but sent us home with 3 babies. When we went back in for the check up, the look on his face said it all. He did not expect Echo to survive. This little boy pulled off a miracle and captured my heart. If you know my story, I wanted another male bulldog. But Orion was the feisty female that came home with us the year before. My mom and her husband decided to sell one puppy and keep 2. Then my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and Echo grew up. He wanted to be the dominant male and was fighting with Chesty (his daddy). We tried to rehome him with different people, but none of the homes was a good fit for Echo. Echo definitely needed to be the only dog..and preferably no small children either. Thru the events that Lisa described, Echo found his new home. He is loved so much and we couldn't be more happy that the perfect family fell right into our laps. Kismet? I think so!
We are forever grateful to Lisa and Heath.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Orion has a soul sister, my Bertha Bacon.. She has yet to attack anyone in a fairy costume but I am sure she would, lol!! Welcome from another Washingonian!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.