Hello from Kentucky

jjohnson

Oct 8, 2012
Hardin, Kentucky, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
Hello everyone, I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself, My name is Jimmye Johnson ( yes like the race car driver....lol). My husband and I have an English Bull dog named Tyson, he will be 4 in January. We live in Western Kentucky and have 2 children and 2 doggie children. I look forward to meeting you all and getting involved in the forums. We joined because no one really understands how precious and great these animals are unless you have one as a family member. We love our TyTy very much and would be lost without him, he truly does own us we do not own him!!:yes:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:welcome3: to EBN! Yes, bulldogs sure have a magical effect on us, don't they? Your boy Tyson sounds like a wonderful bully. Please jump right in and don't forget to post pictures of TyTy!!

L

Lucy-licious

:welcome: to EBN, you sound totally besotted with Tyson....in which case you will fit in here very nicely....very nicely indeed :hug:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN...... Glad you joined but we definitely need some pix.... we live for pix!!!! lol.... Hope you enjoy the site. :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: looking forward to seeing some pics of TyTy!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: to our family!!! And yes .......... where are the pics!!! :clap:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN.... Bulldogs are wonderful and unique breed that only those who are owned by them can understand.

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Welcome to one Kentuckian, from another! We live in Lexington and like you, are completely head over heels for our boy Tank! He is 10 months old and has been with us since he was 8 weeks!

You have found the best site for support, understanding and bully wisdom!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Welcome to EBN! Can't wait to see some pictures of your Tyson :) I agree, it's nice to have a place where people actually understand why we are so crazy in love with our bullys :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi there Jimmye Johnson. :hiya: When I saw your name first I have to admit I thought of the Dallas Cowboys too. :p Glad you and Tyson found us. Don't make us wait too long for pictures. :)

:welcome3:

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
Welcome... our family is from northern KY!! Welcome to ebn!! Everyone here is great and loves bulldogs!! Can't wait to see some pics of your baby!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: I'm late! But so happy to meet you and Tyson! It's a very special place and I hope you have lots of fun,find some great information and of course...make lots of friends!! :D

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and :welcome: to ebn. i cant wait to see pics and here stories of your bully.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.