What did I get myself into?!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: glad to have you and Sir Remington here!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: hey. :smileywelcome: to ebn I know how you feel Franklin is almost 6 months an it's always something with him but I wouldn't change it for anything. He's my little baby

OP
ModernFemme

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
You guys KNOW I had to look up this whole stinkeye thing... too funny!!! He is beginning to get quite stubborn but somehow my voice and its pitch has a way of encouraging him to do my bidding. For now :pray:!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN..... Do your bidding??????? Oh my, are you ever dreaming and in for a rude awakening.... Bullies, DO NOT DO BIDDINGs. Period. You just THINK he is... but he is training you.. and from what is sounds like, he is doing a good job of it.
Glad you found us and joined the rest of us 'servants to bullies'..... Don't fight it, your hooked :loco:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
You guys KNOW I had to look up this whole stinkeye thing... too funny!!! He is beginning to get quite stubborn but somehow my voice and its pitch has a way of encouraging him to do my bidding. For now :pray:!

:ROFL2: at least you think he is!!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome to EBN, sounds and looks like you have hand full there:D

OP
ModernFemme

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
You guys are a hoot. I'm totally fine existing for him, so long as we get the mutual respect thing happening. The hardest part is when he's being so darn cute, I laugh, and he's knows he's won :(

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
wow, i got a little tense when i looked at his photo - it's like he is telling me to 'back off'!! What kind of problems could this sweetie pie be causing and at only 13 weeks old ?????

L

Lucy-licious

You guys are a hoot. I'm totally fine existing for him, so long as we get the mutual respect thing happening. The hardest part is when he's being so darn cute, I laugh, and he's knows he's won :(

Mutual respect is really easy....you scratch his booty and he'll lay there and let you :love: :love:

:welcome: to the whacky world of EBN...You don't have to be crazy to join us, but it sure does help some :ROFL:

OP
ModernFemme

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
wow, i got a little tense when i looked at his photo - it's like he is telling me to 'back off'!! What kind of problems could this sweetie pie be causing and at only 13 weeks old ?????

Ha! He is actually a total sweetie pie and doesn't appear displeased at all, but at that point he was extremely difficult to photograph because he just would NOT sit still. He was probably irritated at my constant "remi, look here, remi, remi!" Oh, I think I may have also made a crazy noise to get his attention. LOL!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Sir Remington is adorable.... I love his blonde coloring.

Bo will be two in February and he's like a different dog than the Crack Smoking Puppy that showed up here at a couple months old. Oh sure; he has his moments where I'm thinking he's hitting the pipe but the duration of the madness seems to get shorter and shorter with time. He knows what's expected of him so even his kookoo moments are brief. A boy has to test the limits!

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman

Bo will be two in February and he's like a different dog than the Crack Smoking Puppy that showed up here at a couple months old. Oh sure; he has his moments where I'm thinking he's hitting the pipe but the duration of the madness seems to get shorter and shorter with time. He knows what's expected of him so even his kookoo moments are brief. A boy has to test the limits!

:rofl:

OP
ModernFemme

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)

Hahahahaha!!! Thanks so much for that laugh; I needed that!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Hahahahaha!!! Thanks so much for that laugh; I needed that!!

Well, just when I think he's "gone to rehab", he reverts back to KooKoo For Cocoapuffs Doggie. This morning, a newspaper on the floor set him off. You would have thought he was a Disneyland, watching him play with that thing. Big mess? Absolutely. Fun to watch? You bet. :yes: The good news: he's exhausted now and snoring away in his kennel.....

stephayne

Sep 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Motley
Welcome, our Motley is 12 weeks old and i understand what you are going through, will check out other post, welcome to the place of all the wealth of information on Eb's!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.