Meet my precious girl Mabel

M

mabel lou

This is my girl Mabel Lou, she just turned 6mths old and she is an absolute joy. Thats it!

Attachments

• DSCN3498.jpg
    DSCN3498.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCN3499.jpg
    DSCN3499.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCN3211.jpg
    DSCN3211.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Mabel is a pretty girl, although she doesn't look like she loves that headband.

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She's a pretty girl!!! Welcome!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to both you and Mabel.... she looks to be a real sweetie

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:mansfriend: ..:welcome3: [MENTION=6198]mabel lou[/MENTION] If you have and problems or questions you have come to the right place. Plenty of experience here. Give Mabel a hug from us

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN I hope your new bully is everything you expect of her.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi and :welcome: to EBN.

I'm glad Mabel does not have issues (so far)? I guess what I would like to know is how many bullies have you surrendered? I could never ever do that, nor would I, with any of my dogs that I have had over the course of life? I am curious though, what will you do if down the road Mabel develops issues, i.e., allergies, etc? Would you surrender her because it's not financially convenient? I don't mean this as a slam but I have never heard of someone having "many" bulldogs that had issues and they surrendered every one because it was not convenient financially.

I hope that you find EBN educational and that if Mabel does develop an issue we can help you through it and surrender would not be an option for her and you. :)

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well I'm glad she is healthy too. Bullies are not for everyone and can be very expensive to own also. So hope she stays healthy and as @JeannieCO said if for some reason something happens and you can no longer keep her please let us know as we can help you place her so she will not have to go to a rescue.

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well welcome to ebn and there is a wealth of info on this site for sure. your mabel is a pretty dog for sure. One must understand if you are going to have a bully that vet bills and medical issues come with the breed. if your not ready for this then a bully is not for you. its not only bullies but i have seen a rise in all kinds of breeds at the vets for allergies and all kinda of things so no breed is perfect but bullies do come with special needs to say the least. it does trouble me that you turned over all your bullies because they had medical issues and now you supposedly have the perfect bully. i do hope that this is the case and that you and your bully have many years together. they really are a great breed. many happy years for you and mabel lou.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.