JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thank you all for your kind words and wonderful welcome, first question Chan is waking at 6 / 7 in the morning and decides this is the time he wants to get up we've tried everything to get him back asleep nut to no avail anyone else suffer with this? Plus I believe he suffers from seperation anxiety
Remember, he's a dog - they don't go on people time. :) My guys are up at 5:30 generally.

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Thank you all for your kind words and wonderful welcome, first question Chan is waking at 6 / 7 in the morning and decides this is the time he wants to get up we've tried everything to get him back asleep nut to no avail anyone else suffer with this? Plus I believe he suffers from seperation anxiety

Yes, that is awfully early for the Irish :rofl: I have lived here over 26 years and I still can't get used to rising early.. ( God forbid you should have a "lie on" ) :ashamed: Dublin on other hand has given in to the Irish way completely and sleeps until 10:30-11:00 a.m.:yes: As far as the seperation anxiety goes, Cesar Milan say that the biggest hurdle our dogs face today is seperation anxiety. I know Dublin has it and we are "to blame" . We have made our dogs such an intergral part of our families and love them ( in my opinion) just as much that we have projected our angst onto them and they don't know how to deal with it. We are their pack and they dont' like to be seperated from their pack. Some very knowledgable people on here that I'm sure will have great advice for you and me also.:yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.