Hi from Ireland

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Soooo glad you found us! You'll love it here! And yes..pictures are required!

Ohhhh and puleeeeeze don't worry about annoying....after all, we have [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]

:tease:

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Hi Padraigh " Cead Mile Failte" :2thumbs: Only a few Irish people on here though many claim to be :rofl: They are all great and you will love it and become "addicted" in no time.
I'm orginally from Dublin so no prizes as to why my bullie is named "Dublin" :p Where do you live? My niece breeds Boxers and she lives in Swords, Co. Dublin and my brother shows Boxers and has bred them for many years. They are very well known on the circuit. He always gives me the "low down" on any bullies he comes across. Did you get Chandler from a breeder in Ireland or did you go across to the UK? If you have any friends for family who are lucky enough to bullies in their lives, do get them to sign on. Wonderful information and so much of it. It will take you a while to "get around" but everyone is so helpful. Don't forget to post many pics of Chandler or you will be in the "dog house" :pouting:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Chandler is adorable! Hope you keep sharing him with us with lots of pics. And your labs too,

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: hey :smileywelcome: to ebn you will love it here everyone is very nice so don't be afraid to ask tons of questions

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Is it ok to ask a question here or is there somewhere else I've to go to?

He is so handsome! Glad you joined us :smileywelcome:

You can ask a question on this thread or you could create a new thread if you wanted...There are different sections on EBN Health, Nutrition, Pictures etc. Hope this helps

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Hi and welcome! Chandler is adorable!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
P

padraigh

Sep 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
chandler
Thank you all for your kind words and wonderful welcome, first question Chan is waking at 6 / 7 in the morning and decides this is the time he wants to get up we've tried everything to get him back asleep nut to no avail anyone else suffer with this? Plus I believe he suffers from seperation anxiety

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.