Is my English Bulldog truly an English Bulldog?

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
oh isn't he a handsome boy! looking forward to more pictures and watching him mature!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
From his profile pic he is an EB. They are as tall as they are going to get by 18 months, and will start to widen out then up to about age 3.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome to EBN... Im glad you joined and hope you enjoy it here. Your baby bully is darling. Show me a pic of him 3 years from now and we'll tell you what he is... LOL Thanx again for joining EBN.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
My Lola is 4 months and 2 days, I just weighed her and she is 25.4 lbs and she is AKC so its possible! He look like a EB to me most Oldes have a longer nose.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
He looks beautiful to me!! My dear sweet Arnold has longer legs, weighs 70 lbs at 15months. His head has gotten so much bigger in the last 6 months!! The way I understand it, the EB across the pond are stockier and shorter then some in the states.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hello and welcoem to EBN.... love the frecked ears on your baby... too handsome.

My girl is somewhat taller too... but she is all EB

JLBURCH31

Nov 23, 2011
He definitely looks like a English bulldog to me and a really cute one! Our Harley went through a "lanky" stage at around 6 mths. Now we have Raven who will be 5 mths in a few days and she is also looking a bit lanky. Some bulldogs look short and stocky from puppy to adult but lots of them develop differently. One of our son's males head and body did not fill out until he was almost three years old.

Harley - 4 years old .........Raven 4 mths

DSC06169-1.jpg 100_0406.jpg

btw- Were you a ever a gymnast? I use to know a Joe Duda who was and was curious.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome:he looks like an eb to me in all those pics. But they do come in all sizes. I love his spotted ears too.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.