I Ilovemygirl New member Joined Mar 18, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location Nor Cal Bulldog(s) Names Lucy Mar 18, 2010 #1 Newbie to the Bulldog World, She's 7 months (with us for 5) and She is the perfect Lil' girl. I hope to figure out how to post pics soon. Attachments English_Bulldog.webp 26.7 KB · Views: 275
Newbie to the Bulldog World, She's 7 months (with us for 5) and She is the perfect Lil' girl. I hope to figure out how to post pics soon.
OP OP I Ilovemygirl New member Joined Mar 18, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location Nor Cal Bulldog(s) Names Lucy Mar 18, 2010 Thread starter #2 OK I think I got A pic Attachments DSC00574.webp 48 KB · Views: 150 Huck-3.webp 34.4 KB · Views: 145 Huck-4.webp 28.8 KB · Views: 140 Huck-5.webp 50.7 KB · Views: 149 Huck-6.webp 45.8 KB · Views: 145 Huck-7.webp 71.1 KB · Views: 148
bullmama Owner/Administrator Staff member Community Veteran Joined Jan 28, 2010 Messages 24,756 Reaction score 1,261 Location Tucson, Arizona Country USA Bulldog(s) Names The Home of the Desert Sky Pack Mar 18, 2010 #3 Hi there! Welcome to English bulldog news! Cute lil girl u got there! Glad u joined us! Attachments IMG_4938.webp 64.2 KB · Views: 156 IMG_4943.webp 88.7 KB · Views: 154 tn.webp 4.1 KB · Views: 143 IMG_5383.webp 87.6 KB · Views: 151 IMG_5377.webp 80.5 KB · Views: 137
Capone'sMom New member Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 1 Location bronx, ny Bulldog(s) Names ALFONSE CAPONE Mar 18, 2010 #4 awwwwwwwww she's soooooooo cute
Bulldogg Administrator Staff member Joined Jan 27, 2010 Messages 902 Reaction score 29 Location Arizona Bulldog(s) Names Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus Mar 18, 2010 #5 Welcome! If you have any questions at all, just ask! Thank you for joining! Post often!