Hello from NJ! New to this forum and could use some advice!

OP
O

Otis113

Sep 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis
Hello everyone! just an update on Otis. He is doing well while we are transitioning him back on his regular food. His stomach seems to be settled down (fingers crossed)! But he is still scared of the grass in the backyard, more so now that its been raining and the grass is wet. It seems like he doesnt want to go on it at all! Its been taking a long time to take him outside and get him to go to the bathroom. I am not sure what this could be about. Ive been wiping his paws down when he gets in because he seems to keep licking them after being outside so maybe something is irritating him? Any thoughts?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello everyone! just an update on Otis. He is doing well while we are transitioning him back on his regular food. His stomach seems to be settled down (fingers crossed)! But he is still scared of the grass in the backyard, more so now that its been raining and the grass is wet. It seems like he doesnt want to go on it at all! Its been taking a long time to take him outside and get him to go to the bathroom. I am not sure what this could be about. Ive been wiping his paws down when he gets in because he seems to keep licking them after being outside so maybe something is irritating him? Any thoughts?

could be he does not like them wet.... it could also be he is allergic and they are itchy

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thank you everyone! Im glad I found ebn as well, everyone has been very helpful! Otis seems to be feeling better, no hives yesterday or today, bowels seem back on track and he is going on the grass in the yard more! Still not exactly sure what caused the hives but I'm very glad there gone :clap2:

:hiya: I'm late to the scene too :bigeyes: Glad that Otis is feeling better. :welcome: to EBN.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.