Greetings from Tallahassee!

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Hello This is my first post here. My name is Linda and I really like bulldogs. All kinds of bulldogs. My adult sons call my animals the Z-team so all their names have to start with Z - even the cats. I currently have 4 bullys, each a different type. My youngest is my EB, Guido Zamboni, AKA Zamboni or Big Zam, a 13 week old boy. He weighed 18 pounds earlier this week. He is not my first EB though. That honor goes to Grizelda Mae Huffenpuff, AKA Zelda, (RIP). Zelda died of a brain tumor at just short of 8 years of age early last July. She was my walking vet bill - allergic to everything including the grass in the yard. She had a heart murmur too. I wasn't going to get another English but I took a Stupid Pill and went to visit a friend who I knew had a litter ready to go.... that took care of that. I'll post Zam's picture when I figure out how to do it on this board. I also have a Shortybull Zoltan Khan, a Frenchie Ziva David and a Minibull Weebull Zappa. If you want to know what the heck a Shortybull or Minibull is, just ask but neither has an ounce of Pug or Boston in them. They are all bulldog. Zamboni will be bigger than the rest by a long shot. Oh and I have 3 cats as well. About me - I am an official Senior Citizen and hope to retire in the next few months. :pray: I'll stick my 2 cents worth in here and there too. Thanks for having me.

Adding pictures now

Attachments

• zamboini looking tough.jpg
    zamboini looking tough.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 169
  • zoltan 4-10-08.jpg
    zoltan 4-10-08.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 194
  • Zelda at play.jpg
    Zelda at play.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 111
  • zamboni watchin'.jpg
    zamboni watchin'.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hi and welcome to the site. WE will be waiting for those pics. :2thumbs:

OP
L

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Pictures added to the original post. thanks for looking.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN..... you have a great looking pack of bullies!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: you have a beautiful Z family! Now who is who?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome from a fellow Floridian. I am in the Jacksonville area. Glad you found us. I know exactly what you mean about Bullies... they are addicting.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my you have quite the brood. i have 3 dogs and 2 cats so i understand. your babies are very cute. mine has allergies to and i think no more bullies but im sure when she is at the bridge ill be getting another. they are such a wonderful breed.

OP
L

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
What are you feeding your allergic pal? Try Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream - no grains or grasses and about the right amount of protein for bullys. If you're having trouble with yeasty-beasties, try putting about a tablespoon of vinegar in each gallon of water. Doing those 2 things stopped Zelda's allergies in their tracks. You may have to ease into the vinegar thing but once your dog is used to it you shouldn't have any problems with her drinking it. Before I started those 2 things we were at the vet's several times a month and a $400.00 bill was not unusual.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN. Great intro! We're glad you joined and hope you will become an active member of this great site. We learn from each other and have a bit of fun along the way.....OK,, we fool around a lot and learn a little.. :laugh: Thanx so much for joining and look forward to many more pix and posts.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.