Hello from Houston :D

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
I am excited to have found this website to share my experience with my darling little Isabel. Izzy is 11 weeks old and we have been having a blast to have her home with us. I also created a page on facebook for her (Izzy the English Bulldog) to share all her pictures and videos of this amazing puppy! :)

izzy2.jpg

Izzy facebook profile

IMG_1014.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome to you and Izzy! Sounds like a major case of bully fever you have!! :eek: watch out, EBN is addicting!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN... Yup.... your hooked.... once the FB page is started its all over. We expect that you'll be spending most of your day and/or evening here on EBN now. Oh... and we will be needing LOTs of pix of your sweet little baby bully. :loco: ;)

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
lol my family keeps asking me to send pictures and videos of her so I decided it would be easier just to create her own page so they can all see the updates on the baby :)

And yes, I am in love with the breed and with my baby! She is so clumsy and funny that I could watch her play for hours.... better than any show on TV! ;)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and glad you joined. It's nice to have another Houstonian here. I live west of Houston in Fulshear. Jump right in and make friends and ask questions and your baby is too cute. Looking forward in seeing pics and hearing stories of her.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
OMG I seen your avitar of her face and I just had to say Welcome, she's so perky and cute , smooshy :welcome3:
:noob:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Welcome fellow Houstonian! Enjoy your new bully baby...they are the best from day one and you never lose the heart swelling from all the habits they form. They are so cute!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Welcome you and your sweet girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Izzy is a doll baby. It will be fun watching her grow up!

L

Lucy-licious

:smileywelacome: Izzy is adorable, and yup....you got it baaad :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my what adorableness. yes when they have their own fb page its all over. i agree thats probably easier than trying to email and text pics to everyone. :D

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Thanks for the warm welcoming! :) She is growing up really fast.... I can notice almost daily :( I wish I could slow down the process a bit but I am also enjoying to see her personality forming.

For the fellow houstonian here I recently joined a meet up group of english bulldogs and we had a blast at their last meeting. They do once a month and during the hot months they chose an indoor place so all the bullies can play comfortably. I will be happy to share the site with you guys if you're interested. [MENTION=3502]NigelsMom[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.