Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hi there!!! Welcome! You're babies are so cuuuute! Im in Northern California too! Vacaville[:

what big city is Vacaville close to? for me it would be Redding, CA or about a 4 hour drive from Sacramento

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: and so glad you found us!!! :up:

Your two bullies are so gorgeous!! :luv:

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Hi - and welcome! I'm originally from Oakland, CA. Is Anderson near there? I have a fish named Diesel - Fin Diesel to be exact LOL

Pacheco

Aug 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Pacheco
Welcome from Southern California...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hi - and welcome! I'm originally from Oakland, CA. Is Anderson near there? I have a fish named Diesel - Fin Diesel to be exact LOL

Oakland is about 4 to 5 hours away ... have you heard of Redding, CA? that is what is closest to me. how funny your fish is Fin Diesel .... I'll explain .... I had a really hard time finding a name for him and tried soooooo many different ones and he wouldn't respond at all to them but I was watching a Vin Diesel movie and he did something I had to correct and called him Diesel he did this little wiggle dance came running like I finally said the correct name so he basically picked that name and it just stuck.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Oakland is about 4 to 5 hours away ... have you heard of Redding, CA? that is what is closest to me. how funny your fish is Fin Diesel .... I'll explain .... I had a really hard time finding a name for him and tried soooooo many different ones and he wouldn't respond at all to them but I was watching a Vin Diesel movie and he did something I had to correct and called him Diesel he did this little wiggle dance came running like I finally said the correct name so he basically picked that name and it just stuck.

Yep, I have heard of Redding, but don't really remember where it is, but I kind of have and idea.

So your Diesel picked his own name! LOL Same with Fin, he was kind of always right in my face looking for food. He'd run right up to the top of the tank, or followed me around - just a brave little fish with attitude. That's why i named him Fin Diesel LOL

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=5580]elearn[/MENTION] - how cute is that LOL was a good name choice!!

@stoagie - wow close enough that we could work on getting a bulldog get together in our area, I've never been able to find one around here

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
WElcome to EBN!! I have a skin kid Molly!! Yours is probably quieter!!

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
WElcome to EBN!! I have a skin kid Molly!! Yours is probably quieter!!

thank you for the welcome ... as for quiet LOL right this very moment she is growl-barking at a Police Officer at the house next door eeeekkk but for the most part she doesn't talk back at all LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.