OP
relayer13

relayer13

Sep 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tater
Aww how cute is he!!!
Welcome to EBN!! Where in New York are you from? I'm from Yonkers, NY

We are just outside Syracuse, hopefully we'll have another mild winter but I doubt it. Usually we get about 150-190 inches a year so Tater will have to get used to that. Thanks everyone for the welcome.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: and glad that you found us. I love his markings ......... he is so cute!!! :luv:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
*Stands on tippy-toes and waves in direction of New York* .... ooooh remembering back to my first bulldog *joyful sigh* I love love love animals dogs have always seemed to be my favorite but when I lost my little mutt dog @ 17-1/2 years old to cancer I said that was it never again I couldn't handle the hurt again ... well I had a child and he over the years had a few pets I believe children need to learn early to love and care for animals but the dogs were always "his" dogs I loved them but wouldn't let myself call them mine ... finally I decided ok its time I want a dog of my own so I researched dog breeds for a year to find the perfect breed for my life and all the books I read made me choose a bulldog ... wowza flip my world upside down!!! I am so in love with this breed now! So just wanted to welcome you to the world of bulldogs kick back and enjoy because everyday brings something new to smile, laugh and just enjoy, they are so much fun!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.