Hello people! Meet Tank!

siltchad

New member
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Denver, Colorado, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Hi I'm Chad, and my bulldog is named Tank I adopted him about two months ago. He's 2 yrs old and will be 3 on December 27th. I just signed up for this forum so I'm excited to be a member! We live in Denver, CO. Tank had to be given up by his previous owners because their new HOA rules state that they can't have him :(
 

Attachments

  • 527544_408297955886314_1172664334_n.webp
    527544_408297955886314_1172664334_n.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 227
  • babby.webp
    babby.webp
    61.4 KB · Views: 215
  • 545503_408298212552955_1301867902_n.webp
    545503_408298212552955_1301867902_n.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 207
That's so sad that they had to give him up just because the HOA rules changed!!! I think I would have moved!!

However, luckily he is with you now!! So :welcome: and so glad that you joined us!! Make yourself at home ........ :up:
 
Hi there Chad! Great to see another Colorado peep here. :happydance: Tank's gorgeous! What HOA was that? I'm very surprised that an EB was listed in it. :welcome3: to EBN!!
 
I don't know it was in Colorado Springs...some new housing development. The preious owners said they don't allow any dogs with the word "bull" in the breed name
 
I don't know it was in Colorado Springs...some new housing development. The preious owners said they don't allow any dogs with the word "bull" in the breed name

That is just plain stupid!!! :cursing:
 
WOW such ignorance by that HOA. Sad that they had to give him up but glad you have him now.
 
Welcome to the site and so sad they had to give him up, but you have a sweet and handsome boy. I think I would have told those stupid peeps at the HOA to stick it. Then told them he was not a bulldog but a fat pug!
 
well hello and welcome to ebn. im so glad you have your boy although its sad that the peeps before you had to give him up. i think i would have moved to. :2thumbs:
 
:welcome3: I'm thinkin that kind of HOA rule woulda been a deal breaker for me if I was buying a place.
Lucky for you and Hank though that it wasn't. He's a handsome fella!
 
:butterfly: hey. :smileywelcome: to ebn you will like it here there a lot of good information.
 
I don't know it was in Colorado Springs...some new housing development. The preious owners said they don't allow any dogs with the word "bull" in the breed name


I'd say BULL:poo: on that HOA and make them "see me in court"!!! :cursing:



Now....on to the most important thing! :welcome: and I think Tank was very fortunate to have you find him! You have found a wonderful place full of wonderful people. Can't wait to get to know you both!
 
BRAVO to you for rescuing that sweet bot.... what a happy face!

Welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs
 
Well their loss is your gain and a lovely gain at that Welcome
 
:welcome: Tank is so handsome...you are so lucky he rescued you from a hum drum life :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top