Hello From Tennessee

Deanna1489

Sep 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis
Hello,

My name is Deanna and I wanted to introduce myself and our Otis. I have prowled around on this site for a while and decided to go ahead and join. I am sure I will have lots of questions. Otis will be 1 on October 13th and actually belongs to my son, but has become the love of our lives. I have never really been an indoor animal lover but this guy has changed that. We are hooked. My son is in pharmacy 3 hours from us so my husband and I beg to keep Otis from time to time. We have him this week :D. Well just wanted to say Hi and I do look forward to being a part of this site.

Otis when we first got him last Christmas with our son Ryan and then the next shot is Otis today. DSC00196.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN3606.jpg
    DSCN3606.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 130
OP
Deanna1489

Deanna1489

Sep 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis
Not sure what I did wrong inserting the pics but I will learn :)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi Deanna and Otis! I've visited your beautiful state once before many years ago :)

Those are some sweet pics of Otis. So happy you joined EBN!!

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Hi Deanna! Otis is adorable!!! I havent been on this site long, but everyone is so nice! Otis will love it here :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and Otis is a handsome boy for sure.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi Deanna! What a sweet story. Maybe it's time to get Otis a bully uncle or aunt? But of course you would still need to beg your son to have Otis to stay with you from time to time. :yes:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Otis is a handsome fella! Getting pics posted at all in your first post is an accomplishment, no matter the format, you did great!

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Welcome to the site! NW Georgia here, so it's great to see another bully within earshot.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hello and :welcome: I'm glad you finally decided to join us!!! Can't wait to see more pics because he is a gorgeous bully!!! :luv:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Hello,

My name is Deanna and I wanted to introduce myself and our Otis. I have prowled around on this site for a while and decided to go ahead and join. I am sure I will have lots of questions. Otis will be 1 on October 13th and actually belongs to my son, but has become the love of our lives. I have never really been an indoor animal lover but this guy has changed that. We are hooked. My son is in pharmacy 3 hours from us so my husband and I beg to keep Otis from time to time. We have him this week :D. Well just wanted to say Hi and I do look forward to being a part of this site.

Otis when we first got him last Christmas with our son Ryan and then the next shot is Otis today.View attachment 27686

Otis is so lucky to have you too. Welcome to EBN,

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: so nice to meet you and Otis! He is a very Handsome guy. If you knew how much trouble I have with pictures, you'd be rightfully proud of yourself! Looking forward o getting to know you both! :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to you, Otis and family..... sounds like you need to adopt a bully of your own!! :D

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello and nice to meet you. oh he looks wonderful. so glad you get to keep him sometimes. they are a wonderful breed. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.