Introducing Dizzie Miss Lizzie

dizzie miss lizzie

Sep 22, 2012
Bucharest
Bulldog(s) Names
dizzie
Hi,
My name is Laura, Iā€™m from Bucharest and Iā€™ve just registered to this wonderful site. I have a 8 week sold english bulldog puppy named Dizzie Miss Lizzie who is quite a handful but the most adorable thing at the same time. Where I live there are not many EBDs,we are a very small community of owners, so information regarding this lovely breed is scarce.
I also have a two year cat, Banshee, who teamed up with bully Dizzie and they are running havoc around the house.
I'm looking forward to share information and help with you on English Bulldogs and I thank Becky for the warm welcome.Please check Dizzieā€™s photos on my album.

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

Hi there and :welcome: to EBN lovely to have you. I love her name Dizzy Miss Lizzie :love: gonna go check your pics now but at 8 weeks old I'm sure she is a beautiful, mischievous bundle of wrinkly love xxx

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN.... I'm glad you founds us and I hope you enjoy the website. :)

OP
dizzie miss lizzie

dizzie miss lizzie

Sep 22, 2012
Bucharest
Bulldog(s) Names
dizzie
Many thanks for welcoming me here!:daisy:
This website is really great, I can find answers to many bulldog issues and this is important because is my first time with this breed and definitely very stressed.
My baby is a little devil in disguise. Sheā€™s redecorating the house on daily bases, throwing her toys all over the place, jumping over the doormats and landing on her belly, chasing the cat and so much more. Most of the times Iā€™m afraid that she will hurt herself but she seems not to care. When I tell her ā€œNOā€, she puts that ā€œI didnā€™t do anythingā€ bulldog face and starts begging with her front paws up.
I got me a three and a half kilos of bully trouble.:D
bully seara (3 of 17)_zpsd7d82fa9.jpg

0ce1b099.jpg

bully seara (17 of 17)_zpsa4c985c8.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Dizzy is an absolute Doll Baby! :luv: hope to see lots more of her around here!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:ohmy: Miss Lizzie doesn't look Dizzy to me! :laugh: She is beautiful! It's great you found us and we love watching pups grow up! Which requires pictures and more pictures! There's the Puppy group too! Look in Navibar for Social Groups and then search for the Puppy one! Have fun and welcome to our family! :clap:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:smileywelcome: Miss Lizzie is beautiful!! I love her little masked face.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Many thanks for welcoming me here!:daisy:
This website is really great, I can find answers to many bulldog issues and this is important because is my first time with this breed and definitely very stressed.
My baby is a little devil in disguise. Sheā€™s redecorating the house on daily bases, throwing her toys all over the place, jumping over the doormats and landing on her belly, chasing the cat and so much more. Most of the times Iā€™m afraid that she will hurt herself but she seems not to care. When I tell her ā€œNOā€, she puts that ā€œI didnā€™t do anythingā€ bulldog face and starts begging with her front paws up.
I got me a three and a half kilos of bully trouble.:D

I understand that, I'm totally stressed out on a daily basis LOL But she is so cute, she definitely can't be that much trouble!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome3: to EBN. You're going to love it here! It's such a wonderful community with so much information and :heart: for others.

Great name too. And that's quite a tummy she has. :luv:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and you baby is just the cutest little thing. They are a hand full, but worth every minute.

OP
dizzie miss lizzie

dizzie miss lizzie

Sep 22, 2012
Bucharest
Bulldog(s) Names
dizzie
She really is a sweet pumpkin pie and I adore her.
Now, that I find this community, I donā€™t feel that alone in bringing up a baby bully.

Thank you very much for the lovely comments.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: and so glad that you found us. It can be a little over whelming when you get that first bully puppy!! But you've come to the right place for anything and everything that is bully-related.

By the way, she is the most gorgeous little bundle of bully-fluff I've seen in a long time!! :luv:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to you and Lizzie...... lots of fun and information to be had.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online