New from Ontario, Canada

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Thank you all for the warm welcomes and for posting the link for me :)
As for Dozer, it broke my heart. He was such a good boy but was very much loved...was a very sad day!

There were 2 Bullies that caught my eye, one was the one in the Kennel and the other if I remember correctly is in Foster home now. Oscar is winning my heart tho!!! Both have aggression issues but I'm ok with that. My mom has a Boston Terrier with the same issue (he is a fear biter) I took him in for a while this summer and he is doing much better. Mom just loves him so much that she wanted him back :(

Off to check out the new links...thanks a bunch :)

Firstly, I'm so very sorry about Dozer. Bullies have a way at tugging our heartstrings even if we've only had them for such a short time. :hug:

G'luck on the search. If you're fond of flat-faced breeds, Homeward Bound is the best place to look in our province I think.

Daizy and Dukes mom

Nov 28, 2011
Mansfield, ON
Bulldog(s) Names
Daizy & Duke
Sorry to for the loss of your baby. Homeward Bound has a facebook page, if you haven't found it already. They are in desperate need of fosters, but they also have a few up for adoption. Ivy Is about 3, cute as a bug, but doesn't get along with female dogs I believe. Meri Gallo is the contact I know of there. Good luck and thank you for rescuing. My next furry anything will be resuce.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN.... Thanx for joining.... I wish you luck in finding a rescue.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome3: to EBN. So glad you found us. Sorry about your loss of Dozer. :cry: He was precious! It's sure is hard loosing our 4 legged companions but I have found with my experiences that letting another one into your :heart: sure does fill it with joy again. Memories are always there though.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcoem to EBN..... so very sorry for the loss of your sweet baby Dozer -- precious little face :angelheart:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Sorry to hear about Dozer she looked beautiful, I hope you find a rescue real soon

L

Lucy-licious

Welcome to EBN....Dozer was adorable I'm so sorry for your loss :hug:

I look for award to hearing about experiences of the whole rescue system. :2thumbs:

gracoliv

Jan 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie and Oliver
Hi, I am also from Ontario ! Welcome and good luck with rescue, I understand patience is required with this route but worth it.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I rescued a bulldog a few years back, this poor dog was stuck out in a field with NO shelter NO food & water that I could find and had the worst sunburn I had ever seen, so I made a few visits and finally found the people home and asked them about the dog it had been put there by their son and it wasn't being taken care of and due to drugs etc they had told their son to leave and said if I wanted the dog to take it so I loaded him up in the truck and headed to my vet ... we got a check up and shots ... I worked with him on his trust issues and got him well socialized I kept him for several months until I found the perfect home ... he is the happiest boy now and his family adore and love him! Rescuing & Fostering is so rewarding when you know their forever home is a perfect match ........... Good luck on finding your new rescue baby, can't wait to see pictures!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.