New from Ontario, Canada

Sugar

Sep 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Hi everyone, Sugar here :)

I had a white English Bully named Dozer but sadly lost him at a very young age. He had a heart issue then developed severe pneumonia. We did everything we could to save him but failed. He had to be on oxygen 24/7 and be syringe fed (food, water and meds) this went on for 5weeks then he passed at the young age of 16weeks.

I have been dog free for some time now and feel I'm ready to let another Bully own me :) However I'm leaning on a rescue but I'm having a hard time finding out how to go about this and what it involves. Seems the closest one to me is the Homeward Bound Rescue but I get an error when I click on their web site for info. So any rescue info would be much appreciated.

Dozer...R.I.P
IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Let me tag [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] for you.She is in Canada and might have some info. Glad you found us and I hope it works out for you very soon!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and gosh i hope you find a bully soon. welcome to ebn :smileywelcome:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So sorry to hear about Dozer :(. That must have been heartbreaking to go through... Sweet little soul. I will check on that link too for you!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi there! I clicked on the link on our page and it worked ... :hmmm: ... maybe click on this link to try http://homewardboundrescue.ca/

Bless you for thinking about adopting. I've heard that they're in desperate need of foster homes, maybe that's a good way to get in their good books! There's a couple of bullies that are stuck in kennels, from what I've heard, and are only waiting for foster families.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh ok, you're quick!

I remember how hard it was for me to find them because there are so very many "Homeward Bound" rescues. I knew there was a special extention and it is .ca instead of .com or .net, ect. I could see it in the old link :up:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and bless you for wanting to adopt.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: I hope we get to see one very happy rescued Bully soon!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm so sorry about the loss of your baby Dozer.

I'm happy you joined EBN and I wish you all the best in your search for a bully.:daisy:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I am very sorry for your loss :hug:

Welcome to the site. Thank you for wanting to give a rescue a good life. Let us know if we can help with anything.

OP
S

Sugar

Sep 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Thank you all for the warm welcomes and for posting the link for me :)
As for Dozer, it broke my heart. He was such a good boy but was very much loved...was a very sad day!

There were 2 Bullies that caught my eye, one was the one in the Kennel and the other if I remember correctly is in Foster home now. Oscar is winning my heart tho!!! Both have aggression issues but I'm ok with that. My mom has a Boston Terrier with the same issue (he is a fear biter) I took him in for a while this summer and he is doing much better. Mom just loves him so much that she wanted him back :(

Off to check out the new links...thanks a bunch :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.