Hello

Ls400ii

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nugget
Hi, my name is Ina..I signed up last month and had a very warm welcome from Becky. I finally got up a profile picture and album of Nugget. That was confusing. I have had Nugget now for almost 6 months. She is my daughter's dog but is living with me since my daughter moved to Atlanta. I am home and she won't be alone all day. I also have a 14 year old mix that we rescued almost 14 years ago. So the two of them keep each other company. I am learning many things about EBD's and loving every minute of having Nuggie with me. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and for the wonderful information and help I can get on English Bulldogs.

L

Lucy-licious

Hi there :welcome: I saw a pic of Nuggie just now on your profile page and all I can say is OMG she is adorable :love:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:jumping: yippee! So nice to see you're figuring things out! I stumbled around forever..just keep exploring and we are always here if you need anything!

Nugget is precious! We need to get your avatar set up so her picture shows here!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, and you Nugget is a beauty.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Awww, Nuggett is so pretty in her "crown"! Welcome to EBN. I think you will truly enjoy your experience here!

OP
Ls400ii

Ls400ii

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nugget
Thank you for the welcome...I am pretty good on the computer but this site is a challange. i thought the profile picture would show but i guess not. I'll have to check on the avatar..I'll yell if I need help :shout:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:hiya: and :welcome: So glad you joined us :2thumbs: This is a great site with amazing members

OP
Ls400ii

Ls400ii

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nugget
I think I have more pictures of her than my kids!!! :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome Ina! I love the name Nugget!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
Ls400ii

Ls400ii

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nugget
Thanks...she is a cutee...Thanks for your help with the avatar. it will take awhile to get use to everything. You've been very nice!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What a princess!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Hi, my name is Ina..I signed up last month and had a very warm welcome from Becky. I finally got up a profile picture and album of Nugget. That was confusing. I have had Nugget now for almost 6 months. She is my daughter's dog but is living with me since my daughter moved to Atlanta. I am home and she won't be alone all day. I also have a 14 year old mix that we rescued almost 14 years ago. So the two of them keep each other company. I am learning many things about EBD's and loving every minute of having Nuggie with me. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and for the wonderful information and help I can get on English Bulldogs.

Hi and welcome back, once you go English Bulldog, you never go back. Jump right in and lets have some fun, explore the site and ask Becky anything you want. :2thumbs:

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.