Greeting from South Carolina

3BullieMom

Sep 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Abby, and Otis
I just registered and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Susan and I live in a small community in rural SC. I have 3 beautiful Bullies! Winston is 6 months, Abigaile 9 months, and Otis 20 months. We purchased Winston and Abby as pups from different breeders. Otis was going to be surrendered to the shelter by his owners because they could no longer take care of him.. said he was too big! Some friends saved him and called us. Of course we took him! This threesome keeps me busy, but I can't imagine life without my Bullies! I look forward to meeting new friends, sharing info, and pics!

Attachments

• dabullies.jpg
    dabullies.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 183

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
:welcome: Glad you joined!! You'll meet lots of great people here (some crazy :loco2: :shhhh:) You have yourself a beautiful pack there!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! What a lovely group you have!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Welcome aboard! I also want to know who is who!

~Disclaimer~
Sent from my Droid RAZR using Tapatalk. I'm probably crouched down in a corner at work trying to send this post via dictation software. I shall not be held responsible for any misspellings, incorrect punctuation, and most importantly ..... incorrect translations!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN.... thank you for taking in Otis and giving him a new home. You have a beautiful pack...

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:hiya: and :welcome: So glad you joined us :noob:

You have 3 gorgeous bullies. :2thumbs: for stepping in and taking Otis :) Hope to see more pictures and hear some good stories :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well welcome to ebn and yes you have some nice looking bullies. looking forward to hearing more about them. :smileywelcome:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN... Great looking batch of bullies :laugh: Glad to have you with us. ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.