Excited to *finally* be here!

LunchBox

Sep 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
LunchBox
I've dreamed of owning an english bulldog for quite sometime but things did not work out for it to become a reality for a long time. Suddenly, the pieces fell into place & we were able to adopt our very first english bulldog tonight. He is a 21 mo old male & so very sweet. We love him already...with the exception being my daughter. She's still having to learn that he's just a big sweet bundle of love. My son has already fell head over heals in love with him though. :D

Our bullie's name is "LunchBox" and we've decided to stick with his name. It's a mouthful but a fun name. :D The only picture I've taken so far is on my instagram account & I am trying to figure out how to share it here. I may end up having to email the picture to myself & then upload it. But, I'm sure I'll take many more pictures in the future & can't wait to share him here with all of you! :)

I think I've researched this breed until I can't research anymore (over this past 2+ years before we adopted our bullie) but I keep finding more & more to learn! I'm looking forward to finding my way around the boards here & educating myself even more so that we make sure our little...um, make that BIG Lunchbox will live a long & healthy life with our family! :)

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:happydance: How exciting! Sounds like it was meant to be! And I think Lunchbox is a very fun name! You've found a wonderful place to help you as you experience this special breed! we are a big family here and if you need anything...just :shout:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I love the name Lunchbox! I can't wait to see what this cutie pie looks like! Welcome aboard!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:2thumbs: very cool name cant wait to say his pictures Welcome and good for you doing some research :reading:

L

Lucy-licious

:smileywelcome: to you and Lunchbox...glad you decided to keep the name and looking forward to seeing the pics and hearing about his adventures with his new family x

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: looking forward to seeing Lunchbox!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN.... Somewhere up at the top of this Welcome forum there is a tutorial about posting pix. What works best for me is I have a Photobucket.com account (free) to store my pix in. When I want to add one to a thread here I open a second browser window and go there to find the pic. Then I copy the bottom of the four links they give you. I come back here and paste it into my Reply.... presto, zippo, DONE. Holler if you need more help. Thanx for joining! :)

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: hey. :smileywelcome: to ebn love the name can't wait to see pictures. You will love it here everyone is very nice an very helpful.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! I absolutely love the name!!! I cannot wait to hear more about the adventures of lunchbox!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:welcome: I love his name, can't wait to see pictures of your baby!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN.... I LOVE the name "LunchBox" so fitting for a bully

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:hiya: and :welcome: Glad you joined us! Thank you for opening your heart to a rescue. :2thumbs: Hope to see some pictures :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online