Meet my Bulldog Family

Tehya the Bulldog

Sep 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda, Tehya and Zeva
Hello, I just joined this site and I'm excited to meet new people who share the passion of the Bulldog! I bought my first Bully in July of 2009 and her name is Matilda. Then almost 2yrs later, I decided to mate her with a wonderful Bully from NH and we had three beautiful pups. I kept a female who's name is Tehya, she fought to stay alive due to the swimmers issue. I lost my only male who I named My Little Guy, he was just two weeks old. Then came Zeva, an Old English Bulldog I bought from a really nice guy in MN. She was an ooopppssss baby lol and what I mean is this .... Well one night I was on Facebook and to the right was a link that read "Watch Live Bulldogs" so as I my curiosity I clicked on the link and it brought me to UStream and there I watched Zeva's whole litter playing, sleeping, eating and being let outside to do their business. Well I watched her for about 4 weeks, I fell in love with her and made the call to have her transported to Ma one fine day. So my family has different personalities but they all get along but sometimes once and awhile, Zeva and Tehya will have there little fights over a stick that one has or if they want mommies attention. I've got tons of pics to share as well as videos cause I believe you can't take enough pics!!

IMG_3563.jpg

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:hiya: Lisa! Glad you joined :) You can keep an eye on the Bulldogs for Adoption section for your friend who is looking.

Your bullies are gorgeous :noob:

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: hey. :smileywelcome: to ebn your :bully: :bully: :bully: are very cute glad you joined you will love it here!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Welcome!! Your bullies are adorable! Post a ton of pictures and videos, we love them!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN...... Thanx for joining and I hope you find a second home here like so many of us have... You have wonderful bully experience and please dont hesitate to share. That is what makes EBN so great... learning from each other. :)

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Lucky you! three bullies. You will be so happy that you joined our "family" It is a wonderful site with fantastic people. Keep posting pics and videos...:yes:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: with the cant take enough pics attitude your gonna fit in here beautifully! We love pics and fully believe it when we say :pics:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! What a beautiful pack you have!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online